ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

Hi guys ,I am a Chinese loyal Anno1800 player with over 1000 hours of play experience .After the High Life edition update, the huge amount of biscuits and celluloid consumption made me want to increase the planting density by card to increase the orchard yield per area. However, in the process of implementing this method, I found that some of the cards did not work as described .Based on previous experiments and ANNO finder's results, the base forest density of the lumberjack is 80%. If you plant trees at this area, the lumberjack without the card bonus can just achieve 100% of the planting area. Now remove the lumberyard, replace the orchard, can also just reach 100 percent of the planting area. Since the orchard has the same radius as the logging lodge, so does the building itself, which means that the base forest density of both the orchard and the lumberyard is 80% .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1 According to this theory, the area needed to reach the same density using cards should be the same for logging and orchards, but this was not the case .
    The lumberyard in this picture was affected by the epic scissor card , reaching 100% acreage.

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1 According to this theory, the area needed to reach the same density using cards should be the same for logging and orchards, but this was not the case .
    The lumberyard in this picture was affected by the epic scissor card , reaching 100% acreage.

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1
    The orchard in this picture was affected by two perfect pruning effects, with the required area reduced by 15%+15%=30%, but the planting density did not reach 100%.

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1 When I changed several card combinations to increase the density of the lumberyard and orchard by the same amount, the area required for the orchard was always more than the area required for the lumberyard.

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1 At the extreme (an 80 percent increase in farming density), logging camp can reach 100 percent of the plot in just one plot, but only 2 percent in orchards .

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1  However, when I selected the orchard and try to built it, the system showed that the planting area could reach 100%.

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@ybqing1 In the following experiment, I further increased the planting density, and with the influence of two hand pollination, two Get Rich Quick Book I, and a perfect pruning, the area required for the orchard was reduced to one square. 25%×2+20%×2+15%=105%, requires 105% density to achieve. According to my calculations, all orchard density cards showed 5% more data than they actually showed, resulting in a 25% reduction in the performance of the above five cards.
    To sum up, I think the actual bonus of the card about the orchard is not the same as the display bonus, maybe you can fix it. By the way, ANNO is a very coooool game and I hope there will be more and better DLCS or sequels.

• Asterix201252
    250 posts

@ybqing1
    This looks like the same issue that I reported in https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/106901/are-orchard-trade-union-items-working-properly?lang=en-US&page=1
    However, thanks for doing the additional research that seems to support my conclusion that the Forest Density bonuses aren't working correctly

• ybqing1
    Original poster 12 posts

@asterix201252 Absolutely. The fact that the density is shown during construction is different from the actual density suggests that something is wrong .

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

@ybqing1 @Asterix201252 Hey! I have gone ahead and raised this issue again on the same report as the other thread. The dev team were unable to reproduce the issue, however with this new information hopefully they will be able to do so now.

Once there is an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics