ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Imagine_Brata
    Original poster 409 posts

I have pre-ordered it, and look forward to it. It seems damn cool and nice

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    992 posts

@imagine_brata I might pick it up cheap like I did for Far Cry 5, unless some friends want to Co-op [though I bet we wait for the first 50% off sale].

Setting seems cool, villain seems cool, but I haven't finished one since Far Cry 2. I also don't like that they've added more RPG stuff, or the early descriptions of the ammo type v enemy type junk. I'll probably only get 20-30 hours out of it before I get bored of it, so I'll aim to grab it for $20 at some point.

The combat just isn't satisfying enough to push through the story or do repetitive tasks like Division or Ghost Recon, for me. Am I missing something that sounds appealing? A more dynamic enemy/map situation? Improved combat feel? More intelligent enemy AI? Or is it just Far Cry 5 with a new story/location and minor tweaks?

• Oatiecrumble
    457 posts

I quite liked Farcry 5 which is quite funny as it's not quite my cup of tea so i might get Farcry 6.......my Xmas list so far is:

• Farcry 6
    • Diablo II Resurrected
    • Forza Horizon 5
    • Battlefield 2042 (maybe, not a fan of this type of game)

BUT if something interesting comes out for TD2 for Xmas than ignore the above 🤞

• Imagine_Brata

@oatiecrumble And I think Rainbow Six Extraction will be a fun co-op game

• LateNiteDelight
    992 posts

@imagine_brata I'm definitely keeping my eye on Extraction and BF2042

• Imagine_Brata

@latenitedelight have u seen this trailer?

• LateNiteDelight
    992 posts

@imagine_brata In deed. I also used to play R6S when they had the Outbreak event. 👍

Will definitely scratch that new co-op itch if TD2 nor Breakpoint have dropped anything by then [or dropped something small/quick].

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey guys! I appreciate that you guys are excited about Far Cry 6 and want to discuss it! Since this thread was started in The Division 2 discussions, I've gone ahead and moved this to the correct section of Discussions! Please be sure to keep topics in the correct areas. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • agenderdyke97
    10 posts

@imagine_brata I would say I am, but seeing as everyone I know has gotten the shipping email and I haven't, I'm starting to lose hope about ever getting the game

• souper82
    11 posts

Personally i quite like the Far Cry Franchise. I've played every new Far Cry but so far have only really liked it since FC5 & FC5: New Dawn so i'm looking forwards to playing this all through the single-player before going onto multiplayer..
    I've just downloaded and installed FC6 and cannot wait to play the game !

• Tesc5435
    12 posts

@latenitedelight You could try to actually enjoy the RPG elements of a genre that sadly hasn't seen much love in a very long time. I understand that most people want to grab the biggest gun and blow everyone's head off, but taking your time and exploring the map while trying different playstyles is actually a rewarding experience.

• souper82
    11 posts

@tesc5435 Yeah, i prefer the sniper route when playing also the exploring part of the games, i'm always (pleasantly) surprised with the expanse of the area's/map's etc., I like to immerse myself in the game whether by doing the side-missions as well as the main ones.
    Very much agree with you..

• thesaint1965
    33 posts

@agenderdyke97

Not on your own there, are you UK based?

Emailed Ubi said hadn't been dispatched that was today 24 hours before release.

• souper82
    11 posts

@thesaint1965 Glasgow, what about yourself ?

• Imagine_Brata

@ubistorm I posted there because I wanted to know which Division 2 players were considering buying the game.

• AJeiFoyt
    10 posts

I'm so looking forward to it. I ordered the Collector's Edition on June 1st.

It looks like Ubisoft dropped the ball though, and my order hasn't even shipped yet, just a shipping label has been created.

What was the point of ordering it early if they can't even ship on-time?

• souper82
    11 posts

@jaithorpe Very odd, i ordered mine several weeks ago and d/l and installed this morning..

• agenderdyke97
    10 posts

@thesaint1965 Nah, Australia. I'm about ready to email them myself if it hasnt been dispatched by tomorrow

• Tesc5435
    12 posts

@agenderdyke97 aren't yall like 15 hours away?

• agenderdyke97
    10 posts

@tesc5435 Yep. Still no word of it tho, of course

Suggested Topics