Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Virtual-Chris
    Original poster 633 posts

With Golden Bullet in the final days, I’m wondering what to do. I’m watch level 600. I’ve done all the hunters, I’ve got all the quest related Exotics, I’ve got all the other non raid exotics except the ninja Knees. I’ve got all named items except the Hallow Man mask and the specialization field research items (Don’t get me started on that stupid challenge to break the Chungas armour pieces before killing him). I’ve got all the blueprints I can get. I’ve got several builds that are very well optimized. I could optimize them further, but what’s the point? It’s just the same missions, activities and control points all over again.

What do you guys do to keep interested?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    8 posts

I am on shd level 1.5k now and personally don‘t care about the loot stuff and prefer games without that, have 3 builds only 😊. Yeah, if you skip the loot stuff than the gameplay consist of shooting some waves of red, purple and yellow NPCs in an restricted area, a room or otherwise restricted area, only, with missions being even more linear than Call of Duty. Everything that comes on top is even not worth to mention. BUT: i like the gunplay feeling and playing together with other people in LZ, DZ and missions and will continue playing. Best Gnarly

• Noxious81
    368 posts

I still think that this game actually really is fun. Most activities of nearly every hobby become kind of repetitive the longer you are engaged in that hobby. But as long as it is fun, it's fine. Isn't it?

And there's still playing with friends that keeps me interested in the game. The kind of co-op experience Division can offer is hard to find in another game. But if you are looking for specific things to do: What about the Commendations? Hunting them can also be very interesting. Why not join a regularly raiding team to get involved in this content, too? Or you might want to test more different builds? TD2 has so much more to offer than a Memento/Scorpio-build or the AFK-drone/turret-builds. And with different builds come different roles, other weapons, and new playstyles.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    8 posts

To add to my previous post: I played the campaign inc sidemissions of Division 1 three times and will do a 4th and 5th time despite that very simple and repetitive gameplay 😊 and so far I played the Division 2 campaign a second time. I like to enjoy the map with all the details. In endgame we do not see a lot of locations anymore behause of no usage. Recently I couldnt login TD2 anymore being affected from the latest patch. Then I played Ghost Recon Wildlands but was quickly bored despite being a much more varied game. Then I went into Division 1 darkzone and had a lot of fun. I assume I enyoy TD1 and TD2 more despite that very simple and unrealistic gameplay because it is much more action. Best Gnarly

• LateNiteDelight
    455 posts

I hit that point pre-WONY. That's when I started to group up [clan only], and explored other builds. Then WONY dropped and I had Seasons. Then I left and played Ghost Recon, Div1 and other games.

Now I'm back, giving the DZ more of a go, and playing in group. Once I've farmed a few more DZ specific builds, I'm hoping we'll have new content. Otherwise, I've got other games.

• Adrian-11
    692 posts

@virtual-chris

HARDCORE

• Virtual-Chris

@adrian-11 How is that going? Where are you at? I haven't seen an update recently (although it's possible I missed it).

• Adrian-11
    692 posts

@virtual-chris

Level 30, all left from the original DC campaign are Roosevelt and Capital. Cleared up everything else. I have some sort of yellow build and a trusty recalibrated Honey Badger.
    Heading in the last strongholds this afternoon.
    Had another 2 minutes of panic due to a "suspend" crash, I was on a side mission, luckily at a checkpoint, so it sent me back to the beginning.

No update because I was busy with the Golden Bullet too. Also playing with @N3mB0t, high-speed whirlwind craze.

• Virtual-Chris

I’ve decided to take a break. It’s getting too repetitive and my RNG loot is clearly cursed. I will still play Friday coop TD2 with my Brother and best-friend but I’m done with TD2 solo play for now. I’m going back to some realistic stealth-based GR for a bit until I see how Far Cry 6 looks. I may give that a go after a title update or two corrects any early issues. I’m dove bring an early adopter (beta tester) of Ubisoft games.

A special thanks to all that have helped me get the most out of TD2 so far.

• Adrian-11
    692 posts

@virtual-chris

Yep, play Ghost Recon before Ubi will trash it with "Frontline-Flatline", the game that will be worse than Heartland.

• Oatiecrumble
    299 posts

Do what i do.....I play with myself.....literally ✊

😂

Suggested Topics