ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GnarlyAtol1793
    Original poster 523 posts

when being in endgame I came across a lot of locations which are not used anymore or cannot be accessed. For example, the first control point in NY, City Hall (?), has such a lovely underground area that cannot be accessed anymore, the beautifully designed contaminated buildings of the individual regions are not used in endgame, an old bunker of a side mission near Navy Hill can not be entered anymore and many more. Would be great if you could allow access to all the detailled locations which have been used during the campaign and which are blocked now. That should be an easy fix.Additionally perhaps it is possible to make use of the many locations from the campaign, not used in endgame currently, like the contaminated areas and the others, even if you integrate them in a simple manner of daily/weekly projects. Also the college can be integrated via small projects and the beautifully designed raid locations and the darkzones maps can be used for pve projects as well. The beautiful locations are programmed, make something out of it, even when in a simple manner only. It would contribute to a more varified endgame.

Another item: there are a lot of players who dislike pvp in the darkzones and do not enter the dz because of that. Personally I am not a PVP player but go to the darkzones often because the three beautifully designed darkzones are a big part of the overall map and would be a pitty not to enjoy it. I appreciate the tension that comes from the rouges but of cause hate these a…holes waiting at the entrances for quick kills.
    Why not providing a switch, allowing to access the darkzones without pvp and pve only, as has been the case during the campaign in the early days of the game and a pve/pvp modus as it currently is.

More dreams😊: the individual missions are extremely linear, even more linear than Call of Duty missions. Perhaps there is a chance to integrate a bit flexibility here and there in the missions with easy fixes providing a bit variety in the missions to solve the tasks. A potentially easy fix could be to allow entrance to the individual battle areas of the missions via different routes, doors, … rather one single route through the missions.

I have even more dreams but these are on the content side 😊 and not easily implementable like the proposals above making use of that what is already there and needs better integrated.

I love both of your Division games 😊

Best Gnarly

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    Original poster 523 posts

to add to my previous post: yesterday I played the first time conflict and wow, was flashed by the beautifully designed small maps. Immediately I was thinking again why not making use of these as well for further use in the endgame, eg by having these maps integrated via some weekly pve projects in addition to the conflict mode. So many beautiful sites and locations (examples in my previous post) and small maps (from the raids and conflict) that probably relatively easy could be used to enrich the endgame with pve content. Some days ago I found a club or a bar in a building north of Jefferson Plaza (there is an active elevator in the lobby) which is not used in the whole game … so much potential in that game to make it interesting on top of simple shooting and opening millions of caches …

Suggested Topics