Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 90 posts

It feels just like last year again. My game keeps crashing, freezing, and crashing again. Are other people having this issue?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hello @tolkyyn, I'm sorry to hear this is happening in Valhalla right now. What platform are you currently playing on this happens, and is it occurring in the exact location in-game, or has it been random for you?

Official Response
  • Balderogue
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tolkyyn
    Original poster 90 posts

@ubi-smash I'm on Windows 10 and it seems to always happen when he's fighting. I lowered my graphic settings to high thinking that might help, but it crashed 3 times this morning, just either freezes totally, or shuts itself off.

• Balderogue
    2 posts

@tolkyyn I'm having the same issues. Just 5 minutes playing and crashing. Don't know what's happening.... I can't play this game after more than 70 hours. What has changed??

I'm playing in PC. I've tried all, restoring NVIDIA drivers, changing the graphic settings.... And all the time the same.

I was thinking about buying Immortal Fenix Rising but i'm afraid the same can happen to me with that game.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2387 posts

@Tolkyyn @balderogue I'm sorry to hear that you are both experiencing crashes whilst playing the game.

Can you both please go through the PC troubleshooting steps in the support article here then try again.

If the issue still persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

Official Response
  • KIRHAN30
    4 posts

@tolkyyn I suffered from crashes every 5-10 minutes. I've tried everything but only after underclocking the video card by 100mhz, the crashes completely disappeared. I have Gigabyte 2070s factory OCed and not a single game crashed on me due to factory overclocking except for Valhalla. Now I have special profile in MSI Afterburner for this game only. Hope this helps

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 90 posts

@ubi-keo I have started following your instructions. If the game crashes after I've finished, I will create the support ticket. Thank you, balderogue

• Ubi-Keo

@tolkyyn You're welcome, I hope the troubleshooting helps to resolve the issue.

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    775 posts

What worked for me was going into the ACValhalla.ini and changing "TobiiEnabled=1" to "TobiiEnabled=0" ..... It didn't completely cure all my crashing problems but I went from 8 crashes in the first 18 hours to a crash every 3 or 4 days or about 8 crashes in the next 120 hours of play.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @longjohn119 thanks for providing a solution that helped to reduce the crashes for yourself, this may help any other players who are experiencing this issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics