ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Treakle1066
    Original poster 1 posts

Assassins creed valhalla Long bow bug/glitch bow wont stop drawing and cant be put away keeps popping in and out most often than not and cant be put away and wont stay hidden or put away keeps doing its own thing everytime you try to put back in the bow on back it just keeps going into zoom aim mode and keeps not being able to be put away also do's the same thing on any mount keeps going into zoom mode.

and aim without me even having to touch the L2 on the ps4 controller it just go's into zoom mode for snipe and stays there even when your on a mount its bugged AF needs fixing as before the aiming everything else was fine up until the introduction of all this festival and river raid crap now the games gone to cobblers and it either crashes again.

or theres something alwaus else wrong with it up until a couple of months ago the last say 3 updates back the game played before you started coming out with all this river raid/festival crap its buggered up the game before all this it was fine and min played at least ok ya buggered it up you made the thing so frikkin fix it because you got alot of fans pretty [censored] at You.

and your products right now so if id be you fix it and Fast before the rest of the gaming community abandons anymore of your products dont let this be yet another ghost recon breakpoint where you buggered up that gaming series too Fix AC or of the fans besides myself it be on your own head the game was ok.

till you started buggering with all this festival Bullcrap at least the game was playable Before all this crap.

Fix this glitcvhed out piece of horsecrap Now do it today we the fans are not asking.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4762 posts

Hello @treakle1066 ,

Thank you for getting in touch and reporting this.

An issue where during combat an arrow or the small axe getting stuck in Eivor's hand has already been raised, so this may be related to that somewhat with another combat item getting stuck.

Could you please provide some screenshots or a clip demonstrating this behaviour and confirm you have a recent save uploaded to the cloud?

We can then pass these onto the team for investigation.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • izibellz
    4 posts

Hey guys, there's a very annoying bug reported on the link below, but you weren't understanding what the reporter was saying and responded with regards to a completely separate bug. I'm playing the PC version; I believe that player is on PlayStation. I have checked the integrity of my game files and have switched to a different bow, which hasn't helped.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/111103/assassins-creed-valhalla-long-bow-bug-glitch-bow-wont-stop-drawing?suggested=true&lang=en-US

My game was working fine until the intro to the cloak quest where you visit Gorm, just before England. It now switches between 3 states, every few minutes, and is driving me crazy.

1) Bow draws automatically and is constantly in 'aim' mode. During this time, I cannot interact with anything, climb, do melee attacks, etc. Usually, pressing my controller's menu button, then going back to the game, fixes it.

2) I cannot draw the bow at all. I can do everything else, melee attacks, interact with objects, etc. I haven't found a way to fix this except to wait it out as it switches to a new state after a few minutes.

3) Normal game state, where everything works as it should.

I bought the game full price about a month after it was released and I'm only playing further than the prologue now, so I am very frustrated as this is basically a game-breaking bug, a year after release. In battle, I suddenly can't shoot, so I'm dying in raids because I have to be within melee range non-stop when it goes into state 2. When I have to shoot something to progress, e.g. to enter a building by shooting a window, I have to stand around waiting to get out of state 2 before I can use my bow.

Please don't ask for a screenshot, as with the other poster, as this will achieve nothing. What will you learn from seeing Eivor aiming an arrow or doing a melee attack, because I can't draw my bow? This happens NON-STOP - best way to see what is happening is to do some sort of screenshare while I play and describe what I'm pressing, so you can see how the game is behaving. It's literally every few minutes. If I go do something around the house, I can guarantee Eivor will be aiming the bow when I'm back, without me having touched anything.

• izibellz
    4 posts

@treakle1066 I have the same bug - it's making me so angry - I've posted on the below link.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/124271/bow-bug?lang=en-US

• izibellz
    4 posts

@ubi-theberry Please see my post below. I'm happy to do a screenshare of some sort to show you how the game is behaving.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/124271/bow-bug?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2925 posts

Hello @izibellz,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please confirm if you're using a custom controls scheme, by any chance?

Secondly, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, as I tried to reproduce this issue but with no success?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2925 posts

Hello @izibellz,

Thank you for the update!

I replied to your other thread requesting some details 🙂

I'll also merge these two threads for better visibility. Many thanks!

Official Response
  • izibellz
    4 posts

@ubi-mark Hey - thanks for the response - only saw it now. I realized myself + the previous poster were both using a PlayStation controller, myself on PC + them on PlayStation. So, I messed around with the controller a bit, unplugged, restarted game, played with the keyboard for a while, and this fixed my issue and now I can't replicate it. Seems it may be connected to PlayStation controllers. I'm using the PlayStation controller again and it's fine now - will take a video if the issue happens again.

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hi @izibellz! Thank you so much for that information! Please let me know if it begins happening again. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics