Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 111 posts

Hi,

for the first time I answered a call for backup. But then this error appeared on screen and I was not teleported to the requesting player.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    714 posts

@xlastovi

Got this message as well last night...
    👉 downgraded servers 👈

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello there @xlastovi & @Adrian-11!

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an error when responding to a call for backup. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying these basic connectivity troubleshooting steps to ensure that your connection to the server is in optimal condition.

If you continue to encounter this error, would you be able to send us a screenshot of the error message you're receiving so we can investigate further?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Adrian-11
    714 posts

@ubi-borealis

While I appreciate any kind of response, this is just BS.
    It's either you guys don't know what's happening, or the source of all these random issues is known but you won't fix it because its too expensive.

• xlastovi
    Original poster 111 posts

It does not matter. If I don't get this error then I get "backup request expired" and "group is already full". Because someone else was 0.5 second faster. Too many people doing nothing but waiting to shepherd.
    I will turn this feature off.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 575 posts

I do apologize for the frustration, but I do highly recommend still running through those steps for those errors you're getting. Screenshots of these errors would also be much appreciated, especially if these steps don't help.

Official Response

Suggested Topics