ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5606 posts

Thanks for sharing that image with us, @souper82. I understand that you've been able to preload the game successfully - you're just unable to launch it. Is this correct?

If so, can you please confirm your region for us? It's possible that the game isn't available to launch in your region yet. You can double check the release times in this tweet:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • souper82
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis My aqpologies, i guess i got taken-up with everyone else wanting to play. Europe - tomorrow morning 0601 hrs.

Thankyou for helping with my misunderstanding..

sorry to bother you

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @souper82! No worries about the misunderstanding. I'm glad we were able to help out 😄

Not much longer to go until your adventure in Yara can begin! If you encounter any trouble once the game is available to launch in your region, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mahatskaya
    3 posts

Hello
    I can't pre load the game.

When I click on download, it gives an error
    sorry there was an error processing your request 

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2303 posts

Hello @mahatskaya, thank you for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Far Cry 6 forums.

The game should be available for preload for PC from PC October 5th 15:00 UTC

We did have some maintenance performed on our servers earlier on today, around 6PM UTC/GMT time.

Are you able to log out of Ubisoft Connect, log back in and now pre-download the game?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As the game has now been officially released in all regions, pre-load will no longer be available. For this reason, we will be marking this thread as resolved and locking it.

If you are still unable to access the game despite it being past your regional release time, please can you share your report within this dedicated Megathread.
    If you have been able to install the game successfully, but you are experiencing crashes on launch, then please can you share your report within this dedicated Megathread.

If you are encountering a different issue which is preventing you from enjoying Far Cry 6, then please open a new thread and we will take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any additional images/videos are always helpful for further investigation as well!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics