Welcome to discussions

Suggerimenti rapidi

• Satoby89
    Original poster 9 più

We are in 2021, and to see such hideous graphics in a game like Assassin's Creed Valhalla is shameful. Movements that look like little men from the games of the early 2000s are obscene and inconceivable. Do we want to talk about the eyes? they have a white and blurred background, I state and I want to add that I play with an RTX 3090 with the graphics pumped all the way to the maximum with a 4k resolution, it seems to play in 1080p if not less at 720p. Don't tell me it's my screen because I play with a LG 2020 model G-SYNC OLED. It is inconceivable that in 2021 you have to see the leaves that look like they are made of paper if you get a little closer. the water pumped to the maximum does not seem realistic at all, I don't understand being a last generation game it has a graphic engine that looks like a 2000 game? I paid a lot for this game and for the customers it does not seem quite correct if then in the presentation videos everything is beautiful, last time I pay a Ubisoft game at full price, when you demonstrate that you can make a game graphically in a divine way then I will start again buy at full price. It is really true that it is said that all that glitters is not gold !! It was my little personal release, good day everyone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Crisopras0
    2 più

@satoby89 Not all can buy expensive rx3090 considered now have a bosted price by criptominer, and not all renueve 18045 € month. Your post is pathetic...
    Have a nice game

• Satoby89
    Original poster 9 più

I don't think you understand what I wrote, reread it well and go to school before commenting, I'm saying that to be in 2021 in 4k everything is very bad graphically, a very poor quality graphics engine has been inserted.

Dettagli della comunità

Utenti
Discussioni