Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sattium85
    107 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sattium85
    107 posts

@ubi-swaggins 1.12 not fixed. It's not joke!

• TXC-DEVV
    18 posts

Why is it that eivor always has two heavy sheaths on their back? Even when theyre onky carying a single weapon? Is there any chance they can change it for duel/single weilding?

• sattium85
    107 posts
    When using a two-handed weapon, the character displays one extra scabbard on his back.
  • SteveZ_Pun
    349 posts

@sattium85
    Dont like it too. The armor isnt designed good..weapons glitch through or no scabbard(maybe super glue?)

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey everyone,

I've merged together several threads dedicated to this issue whereby two sheaths appear on Eivor's back even when a single two-handed weapon is in use, as I saw that this topic was gaining more traction again. Thank you all for reaching out to us to share your thoughts on this, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I'd like to reassure you all that this is a topic that the development team are already aware of, and I've reached out to them to find out whether it is intended behaviour or a genuine visual issue. As soon as I have any additional informtion to share with you all, I'll be sure to reply to this thread again.

@Graesholt - In reference to your reply from November 15th, can you clarify if the "belts" you are referring to are the holsters where the one-handed weapons such as hammers and axes are stored?

@HoodedKeeper - With regard to your post from November 17th, it would be best to open a separate thread to discuss the behaviour of the disguise as this is linked to the overall stealth mechanics of Valhalla, and as such has a lot more to consider. Thank you!

@McTankler420 - We have a thread dedicated to the "weapon growth" topic that you can find here if interested. Please feel free to share your feedback on this, though I can confirm that it is intended behaviour and is not considered to be a defect or bug by the development team. 🙂

@sattium85 - Do you mainly notice these visual issues with "unusual" weapon types, such as the Swordfish and sickles?

Official Response
  • sattium85
    107 posts
    Hey folks,

This is due to an ability in the game offering Dual Wielding.

I will pass your feedback onto the team regarding this.

more than a year has passed but the problem is still in the game. it doesn't have to look like this without a second weapon.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2938 posts

Hi @sattium85 I am sorry that this visual bug had not been addressed.

The feedback has been passed on to the development team, however as UbiGabe previously advised in that screenshot you provided this will be considered low priority as the development team will be focusing on issues with a higher priority, such as bugs that are preventing players from progressing.

Unlocking the heavy dual wield skill adds this additional scabbard, therefore it is likely working as intended and is not meant to revert back if you are not dual wielding heavy weapons.

Official Response
  • sattium85
    107 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sattium85
    107 posts
    Hi @sattium85 I am sorry that this visual bug had not been addressed.

The feedback has been passed on to the development team, however as UbiGabe previously advised in that screenshot you provided this will be considered low priority as the development team will be focusing on issues with a higher priority, such as bugs that are preventing players from progressing.

Unlocking the heavy dual wield skill adds this additional scabbard, therefore it is likely working as intended and is not meant to revert back if you are not dual wielding heavy weapons.

I want to say that this bug is visible even without unlocking the heavy dual wield skill. I am sure that this problem is much easier to solve than to fix errors in quests.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2938 posts

@sattium85 Thanks for clarifying this, I will pass this feedback on to the development team.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4664 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. The development team have reached out to us with an update regarding this issue, and have decided that this is working as intended. You can read their full statement below:

Thanks for reaching out! This issue has been investigated by the development team but it will not be changed, as they must focus on issues that have a comparatively higher impact on gameplay experience.

I understand that this may not be the answer some of you were hoping for, and apologise if this impacts your gaming experience. Please feel welcome to share your feedback within this thread, and we'll gladly pass this along to the dedicated teams.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics