Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eirevin
    7 posts

@UbiSushiVamp will this list of known issues be updated with this texture bug? You said that the teams are currently aware of the issue and are investigating it. It's been two days and the issue has already been acknowledged (see screenshot below).

Also, the issue occurs even without the HD Texture Pack installed.

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@highsenpai92 Yep. Here's yet another screenshot I took, with the game running at 1080P / Ultra and the HD Texture Pack enabled. The VRAM usage once again is sitting well below the maximum capacity of my 6GB card, but the texture streaming problem still persists, specifically for Dani's outfit in this case.

• adamdude2333
    1 posts

Just to confirm i never had the HD texture pack to begin with and the weapons, character models, car dashboards etc. are all low resolution texture

• burnsarm2
    4 posts

I have refund this game
    Very disappointed from ubisoft support staff comment !

• Showgunn84.
    1 posts

@tricolour_ Seems in fact that it is an issue with 472.12 driver. I also downgraded to 471.96 and now there is no more low quality textures. Im running 3070 8GB with 5800X 32GB ram while running game off 1tb NVME drive.
    Edit: forgot to mention that im not using HD textures. didnt matter still had LQ texture issues before driver downgrade. Still get 90fps on ultra 1440 with FSR and raytracing.

• Sjay302
    6 posts

@showgunn84 I'm also on a 3070 and the same thing fixed it, only issue is that you get lower fps with the older drivers which is annoying 🙂

• tricktrickster
    4 posts

playing on ultra with hd textures turned off. after some time playing, textures downgrade to low resolution. I have to restart the game to load hi res textures properly. Seems to be connected to lo res textures with hd textures on. I'm really frustrated about this. I have a computer that can run anything on the highest and best settings and I can't even play this game at it's best. I really want to play with hd textures on without any problems plus I don't want textures to downgrade over time. pls fix.

• albatrocity693
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue, RTX 2060

• Graven.BROKEN
    3 posts

I'm playing on high settings and this is what my textures looks like (HD texture pack not installed)

• Aryvian
    13 posts

^This. It's what we all want.

• ASUSSTRIX777
    2 posts

Same problem here with RTX 3060 ti card, 11gb vram is not right in my opinion. I know this games are AMD favored...., like this is not a good way doing business. Anyway even specs are not a mistake. Only "performance" should possibly be the taken hit, but not missing textures.... Solve this problem ASAP, i pay for the game with sweat money!

• DonTracz
    4 posts

same here, rtx 2060

• Zenplayer8
    8 posts

@graven-broken [censored] you Ubisoft!

• Master_Wolf_FR
    8 posts

I can confirm now that using the driver 471.96 is fixing the blurry textures! But... You need to turn OFF the RAY TRACING! For some reason, with this driver the RT is causing the blurry textures again. The latest driver (472.12) is making the textures blurry as hell RT On or Off. So to fix the blurry textures, download and install Nvidia driver 471.96 and disable RT, it should work! Ubisoft still needs to fix it definitely but this workaround seems to work!

• Ribellu__
    72 posts

@rk2005_pc This is the Chromatic aberation shader, in most recent games it is used but in the video settings it can be disabled, but it seems that the Ubi devs were lazy to make this option in FC6...

• Sjay302
    6 posts

@master_wolf_fr I found this out aswell, but did you find you got worse performance than the most recent game ready driver, because I can get upwards of 15fps less, what about you?

• L3X4RS
    2 posts

Has anyone managed to make this [censored] work with Ray Tracing, without the textures looking like [censored]?
    I'm having to go all-in on Ultra, 1440p and without Ray Tracing, because if I boost to 4K or turn on Ray Tracing, textures are worse than PS1

• Master_Wolf_FR
    8 posts

@sjay302 No, for the moment I'm not experiencing any drops or something weird. I'm using Ultra FSR but I need to play without RT or the textures becomes blurry again. There's definitely still something to fix for Ubisoft

• Sjay302
    6 posts

@master_wolf_fr on a 3070, with RT I can play without the blurry textures, however my FPS is around 10-15 less than with the newer drivers

• Ravnsmod
    13 posts

Please be careful changing nvidia driver. I tried that and just got the message that the old driver couldn't find a windows version. I then reinstalled the newest driver and now this is how the game looks for me...

Have reinstalled the latest driver 2 more times and still this is the same. If I open a new game it is still the same. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times ( with ubisofts lovely connect... funny calling it that when it is what it more than often can't ) Only far cry 6 does this all my other games works like before.

Suggested Topics