ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nemanja_99
    23 posts

@sladdi_054 Da da, prihvatio sam zahtev. Ma da to je bre tako svima pazi kad FC1 ima bolje texture haha. A valjda ce popraviti ja cu krenuti lagano da igram sta da se radi pa kad poprave poprave.

• UhOhIPooped
    20 posts

After the hotfix last night, it was the first time I ever got the message that there was not enough gpu ram when I turned on HD Textures. Again regardless, it was blurry. With it off it is not as bad as before, but why the hell are you people locking us out from the HD textures. Marvels GOTG just released yesterday, on my 3080 FE I have everything maxed in that game and it is graphically more impressive, so Im confused is Ubisoft trying to be the first company to make our cards obsolete? Fix this damn problem, fix the hd pack and the requirement, or me and a hell of a lot of people on this forum will make sure this is the last game we ever purchase from you EA...... uhhhh I mean Ubi-screw the gamers-soft.

• Dr_Locomotive
    15 posts

After patch and nvidia update I started the game and a massage about not enough VRAM Came up. I am on a 2060 laptop and never installed HD pack. I don't want HD pack I just wand a normal freaking game experience like I had with Far Cry 5 on this very system. All blurry textures were there. I reduced everything to LOW and still same. Never had ray tracing things on. Then game crashed and now I am not able to start the game alltoghether. It started and crashed at very first black screen and asked me to send crash report which I did.

Un-installed the game and installed again. Now when I click on Play in Ubisoft Connect it opens a small starting window with a circle at bottom right going around like it's loading something and goes forever and nothing happens. I tried to start the game by double clicking on the EXE file of the game in installation folder. It started and crashed to desktop on initial black screen as before.

This game is really buggy. It's hopeless. I spent more time trying to fix this game and make it playable than I actually played it. Just hopeless. Very angry.

If they don't fix these issues I am going to cancel my Ubisoft+ subscription next week before the next payment is up. I had enough.

• webartist30
    21 posts

@devilkazuya83 I was going to try the 471.96 nvidia drivers myself. So they didn't fix the HD texture blur issue? If so, then we are out of luck, up to Ubisoft to figure out their mistake or to keep delaying us with 'we are working on this issue' generic responses. They think we believe that NONE of their QA testers saw this issue, NOT ONE SINGLE QA TESTER SAW THIS ISSUE... wow, thats pretty sad.

• webartist30
    21 posts

@dennislocke71 Yep, we got screwed by conartists. They released this game knowing it had major issues.

• UhOhIPooped
    20 posts

People, People........ Slow down and give them time...... They have priorities, first they lock out players from getting the full experience of the game who bought new gpus in the last year and a half, then they had to get out that all important hotfix, and today they had to patch the ubisoft launcher so that when you go to the game page for Far Cry 6 it has yellow text and a yellow play button. So lay off, their is way more important things to be done than unscrewing the gamers to be able to enjoy the game. Now go out and pay 10,000 on ebay for a 6900xt from AMD so you can run the game properly. Please make sure though that it is an AMD card and not Nvidia...

• RegZieeeX
    29 posts

@Ubisoft some observations I've had with this issue over the last 3 weeks. I'm playing on a RTX 3070 8GB, 16GB RAM & an i5 10600K running the game also on a SSD.

Playing the game at my monitors native resolution which is 1440P, with the preset at Ultra, blurred textures on guns, amigos, some things in the environment (rocks, tree trunks etc.) Dani's arms, clothing on both NPC's and in the arsenal menu.

I have tried messing with every in game setting possible, tried dropping individual settings like the volumetric fog, shadows, environment geometry etc. etc. and still the issue remains. I've sometimes been able to play with everything maxed on and the textures will work for a couple minutes before switching weapon and noticing the blurred textures returning. It's baffling because it seems no matter what settings you use the blurred textures happen, sometimes they'll work briefly with settings turned down, sometimes turned up. I even try playing with the resolution scaling at 1.5x as it looks great, again sometimes this will work but not for very long. Seems that no matter what settings I use, I get the texture issue. According to MSI and the Xbox overlay, although the game settings will say I'm only using about 5-5.5GB of my VRAM, MIS/Xbox tells me it's more like 6.8-7. From my testing the amount of VRAM being used doesn't seem to be affecting it, regardless of how low/high the VRAM is the texture bug is still present. The best I've managed is 1440P, no ray tracing, medium settings I played for a couple hours and it was working ok, but soon enough it did return.

Note* all this is also WITHOUT Ray Tracing as this doesn't work on or off either.

Running the latest drivers, have also tried previous ones and no luck. This is all also WITHOUT the HD texture pack. I have tried it, did nothing so uninstalled. Tried all this with the pack installed and uninstalled so the texture pack seems to make no difference at all.

• Yolix25
    14 posts

Bonjour,
    j'ai l'impression que certaines textures (les vêtements, le croco etc) ne se chargent pas correctement ou alors c'est normal & c'est juste un peu de fainéantise(dsl je ne sais pas comment l'exprimé autrement lol) de la part des devs...

Ma config: i7 7700k 16go ddr4 2666mhz RX580 8go OC (le jeu consomme 7go de vram, j'ai d'ailleurs un message du launcher une fois dans le jeu m'informant que je suis limite question mémoire vram)
    le jeu est en ultra sauf les ombres & 1 ou 2 autres options

je vous post quelques captures où l'on peut constater des textures qui font très daté & très pauvres:

• banusDumb
    5 posts

I have a 2080 Ti, Powerful SSD, and a core i7 CPU but I have to choose between running this game in 2k resolution with HD textures, raytracing off, or in 4K with low quality textures and all effects turned on, and still encounter texture issues. This is probably the most horrific triple A game release in PC I have ever seen. I am resorting to equipping weapons that won't suddenly become blurry because the weapon texture has less polygons (can't use the flamethrower). What's it's like to play this game is to wait for some texture to break and ruin your sense of immersion. Ubisoft, I did not think it could get this bad...

• webartist30
    21 posts

@banusdumb It is a sorry state they are in if they release the game with blatently 'in your face' blurry textures, AI that spawns in front of you within a certain area distance, and frequent crashes (which i dont experience). From far cry 5 to this... big decline in quality assurance for Ubisoft.

• Parthiv172
    1 posts

I've purchased the standard edition of the game and am using it at the max settings with FSR and HD textures on, yet there are many texture models, vegetation models, clothing, guns, pets are having blurry textures and it sems there is a bug in the visual loader, kindly try to consider my request and fix it so that i can experience the full potential of the game.undefined

• RegZieeeX
    29 posts

Unfortunately people have been posting about this since launch day and so far there is no permanent fix. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they ever fix it. Ubi's response is to try a couple troubleshooting tips which haven't worked and other than that, nothing. Sucks cause I'd also like to experience the game properly on my PC as I paid $100 AUD for it.

• Lightning9060
    3 posts

@tricolour_ As of the 28th its still a problem, even with an RTX 3080 it still looks awful. I'm refusing to play the game until they fix the issue to be honest.

• B08y_94
    10 posts

The game was released 3 weeks ago and we still dont have any fix or patch for this major issue...

• Bladerunner4077
    193 posts

@webartist30 There is no way they didn't know about the issue as their pre-release marketing and Twitter handle shows Guapo with blurry textures. Its been a month now and I am starting to fear they cant fix it.

• Bladerunner4077
    193 posts

@lightning9060 Me too with a 3080 Ti. Putting the game on hold with the hope that I can run the HD Textures with the next patch. What's incredible is that if you stop playing the game halfway for a couple of days, they have the audacity to email you to start playing again.

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@banusdumb This issue "scales down" too, in the sense that like, I was able to play both Far Cry 5 and Far Cry New Dawn at 1080P / Ultra with their HD Texture Packs enabled on my GTX 1660 Ti no problem. In Far Cry 6 however, I have to play at 1080P / Ultra without the HD Texture Pack enabled as otherwise a large number of the textures don't load properly.

Problem is, the default non-HD textures in Far Cry 6 simply are not as good as the HD ones in Far Cry 5 and Far Cry New Dawn, meaning for me Far Cry 6 is an overall visual downgrade from both of those games.

• banusDumb
    5 posts

@akira1364 None of the objects in the world have any physics applied to them, the world is static, and we cannot at least have a sharp image? What is this...

Suggested Topics