ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1669 posts

@dennislocke71 Hey there.

Thank you for updating us on this, sorry to hear the issue persists.

Would you be able to follow this troubleshooting guide and let us know the results? Most notably verifying the game's files and ensuring your graphics drivers are fully up to date.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Nacho

@hammanitltd
    Thanks for bringing this up. If any players experience blurred textures when their VRAM surpasses the requirements, could you please let us know!

@MySiberianHusky
    If you continue to see issues while playing without the HD pack, please feel free to reach out.

Official Response
  • Akira1364
    159 posts

@ubi-nacho I just want to clarify that you understood @MySiberianHusky with their comment providing the screenshots... a significant number of the textures look much worse with the texture pack on. That is, currently, the texture pack for many people is doing the exact opposite of what it is intended to do, displaying numerous textures that are very noticeably lower in resolution than the default "non HD" ones.

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@hammanitltd That's not true. At least at 1080P, per monitoring with MSI Afterburner the game uses far less than 8GB VRAM at Ultra whether the HD texture pack is on or off.

• Ubi-Nacho

@akira1364 Hi there.

Thank you for checking! We would need to be able to confirm that those encountering this issue with the HD texture pack are over the requirements for VRAM. If any players are yet to check their PC against our specifications, you can see the details here.

@MySiberianHusky if you'd be able to confirm if you're over or under the requirements as per the link above, and we'll be sure you're receiving the appropriate support. My apologies for not checking this earlier!

Official Response
  • burnsarm2
    4 posts

https://www.img.in.th/image/QyLEp2: (https://img.in.th/image/QyLEp2) HD Texture ON
    https://www.img.in.th/image/QyLwyS: (https://img.in.th/image/QyLwyS) HD Texture OFF
    RTX 3070 can not run HD Texture then PS5 can ?

• Gnutron360
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gnutron360
    5 posts

Same issue here, no HD texture pack installed or used. 3060ti 8gb. Everything running great at 4k but these random really bad textures are annoying. Attached screenshot shows what my supremos looks like most of the time, in 3rd person, photo mode and in the equipment screen.

• BrenooXI
    8 posts

Howdy all , today I opened Far Cry 6 for the First Time but came across Super Low Resolution for Textures it almost looks like the Textures are not Loading especially in Weapons and Characters
    Image Here : https://imgur.com/a/5EoJDII ( You can see in the Gun and Dani Arms that the Texture is not Loading )
    Anyone know a fix for that since is kinda unplayable for me
    PC Specs
    Intel Core I7 3770K
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16GB RAM
    Kingston 960GB SSD
    Windows 10 20H2
    playing the game in Medium Settings with Texture Filtering on High (But I Try Ultra and still is the same) same with all Ultra Settings I take a Major FPS Hit but the Texture is still Potato
    (I Am Not Using HD Texture Pack)
    All Drivers are up to date

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@ubi-nacho I would urge you to clarify with the development team where the idea that 16GB of VRAM is needed for the HD Texture Pack even at resolutions like 1080P came from to begin with, and consider providing more specific / realistic requirements for each resolution.

Actually monitoring the game's resource usage while it is running shows that even at 4K / Ultra settings with both raytracing and the HD texture pack enabled, it does not use more than slightly over 12GB VRAM in total, as can be seen in this person's video:

• BrenooXI
    8 posts

@sidhvi I Am Have the same Low Textures Problem.. Devs need to fix this ASAP

• SAHAROK939
    2 posts

@brenooxi
    привет извини у меня не запускается игра что делать ???
    запускаю разогревается кеш и потом вылетает

• DennisLocke71
    7 posts

same problem

• BrenooXI
    8 posts

@ubi-nacho the Troubleshooting didn't help.. the Texture are still Low Resolution.. Already try with HD Texture Pack and Without.. Please Devs Fix this.. the Game is Unplayble

• DennisLocke71
    7 posts

@ubi-nacho the Troubleshooting didn't help

• Akira1364
    159 posts

Yeah, there's definitely something wrong with the implementation of texture streaming in the game, currently. Seems to be a common thing with D3D12 renderers... the D3D12 renderer option in Serious Sam 4 had similar issues (for both textures but also shadows, weirdly) whereas the D3D11 and Vulkan ones did not.

• BrenooXI
    8 posts

Having Low Texture Resolution on Far Cry 6 even with HD Texture Pack Turn OFF with GTX 1060 6GB

• BrenooXI
    8 posts

@akira1364 Hey thanks for the Info I Just can't believe I pay 60$ for having PS2 Textures..

• Aryvian
    13 posts

Yes, same here, please fix this asap. Some textures are not loading and it looks horrible.

• BrenooXI
    8 posts

Same! Devs need to fix this..

Suggested Topics