ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• glenni83
    4 posts

Seems like its after leaving a camp. For me it happends everytime im in my camp. I made a post to, with pictures before and after

• Konrad916
    6 posts

My specs: i5-10300h GTX1650, 16GB RAM
    I have the same issue as others in here, the same low resolution settings. I never installed HD pack, i have tried all settings and resolutions. Game is running fine even on highest but the textures are a problem. Some of them just don't render. It's impossible to enjoy a game like that when every gun is blurry mess. THe gear looks blurry and some of the supremos, i noticed that some supremos skins are high ress, all armor pieces from standard game are blurry, but the DLC one aren't. Please do something ubisoft, adress this issue, it's in your game i have this problem. I have a friend with 3080 that have this issue even without HD pack. So please do something

• Bladerunner4077
    193 posts

@ubistorm I have filed a case with your support team vide Ticket Number 15522403

Regarding the answers to your questions

a) I have Fidelity FX Super Resolution turned on at Ultra Quality.
    b) Fidelity FX CAS is Off

Here is a snapshot of my case along with videos.

I am facing stuttering and blurry textures issues in Far Cry 6 PC version.

These are my system specs:

Intel Core i9-9900k
    16GB DDR4 3200 MHZ RAM 
    RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X GPU
    Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB Nvme SSD
    Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU

I am facing the below 2 issues in Far Cry 6.

1) Whenever I turn on the HD Texture pack in Far Cry 6, after a certain amount of playtime I get blurry textures on guns, Guapo, clothes etc. When I turn on Fidelity FX Super Resolution, the blurry texture issue is resolved but I get constant stuttering in the game, mainly when switching between guns and also while simply moving in the game world. Disabling FSR fixes this but blurry textures come back. See below video for demonstration of the problem.

2) When I turn off the HD Texture pack, the problem regarding blurry textures is solved and game runs perfectly but turning on FSR results in stuttering when swapping guns or moving through the game world.

Can you please assist with this?

• LanDragon78
    8 posts

@UbiStorm Why has this issue not been escalated to Known issues, or at least in the reported issue Megathread? It does not make sense as it is clearly the most reported issue on the PC version. It seems as if UbiSoft has completely given up on the PC support for this product only 2 weeks post launch...sad.

• Labanshee.
    8 posts

@Aex_Khves
    This is for those who think that Ubisoft did not know about the problem.
    So they didnt fix the game more then 12 days, @gonsnakexx , because
    they knew about the problem even before the game release =D

Official trailer from official channel LOL

• Aex_Khves
    51 posts

@labanshee they just don’t think it’s a problem

• mobilehavoc
    18 posts

@labanshee Clearly dude who made that video was running an Nvidia card lol

• Bladerunner4077
    193 posts

@labanshee Its also on their official Twitter account. This is hilarious as the game is AMD sponsored but all the trailers and marketing is done on NVIDIA GPUs XD

• Konrad916
    6 posts

I've submitted the chat ticket, it seems that issue is not on my side with my specs and it's just pure ubisoft...well thy've been informed, wonder when they will adress this.

• Labanshee.
    8 posts

@Aex_Khves Man, they just dont care)

They are 100% likely to devote all their strength
    to the creation of new donated clothes, cars, guns.
    Bugs are not important, the game has already been bought,
    you cannot return it. So buy new clothes and enjoy life)

Hope they fix this bad texture, but, 12 days without nothink, about textures we know
    from the trailer. Soooo they just can say that we knew what we were buying,
    and did not change anything, because these are our problems)))

• Aex_Khves
    51 posts

@labanshee if they don't fix it in the next patch, then I require a refund. It' a real [censored]

• Labanshee.
    8 posts

@bladerunner4077 this just fkng awesome, ubisoft the greatest of all time =D

• Bladerunner4077
    193 posts

What I don't like is the fact that this game-breaking issue has not been updated in the known issues thread so it seems to me for some reason the devs cannot reproduce the issue or they knew about it well in advance of game release and cannot fix it.

In this scenario, the most easiest solution to the problem will be for a modder to trick the engine into thinking it has more VRAM available. For instance, we specify 6GB of VRAM for 4GB GPUs so with that 2GB headroom they have set, the entire 4GB will be utilized with high res textures.

• GAF-Jenh
    1 posts

GREAT JOB UBISOCK

• Daitan86
    60 posts

Guys second your opinion how long does it take Ubisoft to correct a mistake like this?  Did the old games have good patches support for post-launch ? Has anything like this ever happened?

A stupid question, Deathloop and Resident Evil village had framerate problems and the cause was denuvo. Could it be that the problem is caused by the Ubisoft protection system? Use denuvo?

• As1r0nimo
    392 posts

@devilkazuya83 They fix their stuff til the end. Although very long and slowly

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@austingamers176 Some people have this issue even without HD textures. It's definitely a bug in the new DirectX 12 renderer FC6 uses.

• T0m1x95
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Akira1364
    159 posts

@ravzir I mean, they certainly have a fairly robust DirectX 11 renderer already, originally introduced in Far Cry 3 and used in every game up to and including Far Cry New Dawn, while being improved over time. It would not support raytracing if used in Far Cry 6, though, but everything else would still be visually possible to do the same way.

• Daitan86
    60 posts

This one of the many posts on Twitter

Suggested Topics