Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• blutank24
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

Is there a way to reset/restart a project?

I don't have the downtown west project available in the projects menu, and subsequently the bounty is not available. This leaves my liberation progression at 9/10 and bounty progression at 23/24. I've confirmed with a friend that Downtown West with the Campus is the missing liberation project. However I have completed all 4 stages of the Campus and none of the NPCs have anything to say. I'm not sure if I never got a Downtown West project or if I had it partially completed and it is now gone/glitched out. Not sure if related, but the projects menu continually shows that there's a new project available as well.

Thanks,
    Troy

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

@blutank24 Hi there.

Sorry to hear you appear to be missing a project in Downtown West. Thank you for letting us know that your project menu is showing this new project too.

Could you follow our guide on PC troubleshooting here so we can first rule out some common issues that can cause this sort of bug?

Once this has been done, if the issue persists, Would you be able to send us a clip showing your projects menu? Could you also ensure you're saves are up to date and synced to the cloud?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • blutank24
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi! Thanks for the response. Everything is a-okay on the PC troubleshooting list. Cloud sync is enabled.

And finally here's a clip showing the projects menu, campus projects, and liberation progression:

Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else.

• UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

Thanks for updating with this clip, @blutank24!

Just to confirm, were you able to also verify your game files? If not, please do so and let me know if anything changes for you in game!

Official Response
  • blutank24
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubimint Hi! A verification has indeed been done and actually the game has also been reinstalled to a different SSD as well since I noticed the bug.

Edit: Verification results

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 809 posts

@blutank24

Hey there.

Have you interacted with the SHD laptop in the campus? It has proved to be quite elusive for some players. This video I found demonstrates exactly where to find it.

Official Response
  • blutank24
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-orion Ooooooooopsie... Thank you!!! 😇

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Sorry for the delay @blutank24 !

Glad to see that clip did the trick and you were able to find it!

If there's anything more we can help with at all, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics