Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UMwildcard
    Original poster 5 posts

Maybe the servers are overloaded by too many people using the shoot skills from your gun glitch in the DZ glitch, but this game is getting extremely unresponsive at times, unlike I have ever seen on console. A short time ago it happened, I got an extremely delayed notification that I cleared a control point about 2 minutes after I cleared it and then delta’d. Came back and the control was now “white flag’d” or not cleared the defend stage.

When this happens for 3 or so minutes I shoot enemies, but no damage and they just stand there. Every so often I can do damage again then it’s gone shortly after that.

So if the planned maintenance is not supposed to fix this please fix it soon. It’s making the game not playable in the open world bc you can lose all of your progress.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UMwildcard
    Original poster 5 posts

Also, when I reloaded my character, all of the loot/drops had disappeared.

• Noxious81
    385 posts
    (...) I got an extremely delayed notification that I cleared a control point about 2 minutes after I cleared it and then delta’d. (...) When this happens for 3 or so minutes I shoot enemies, but no damage and they just stand there. (...)

That's all rather typical for a connectivity issues. So if you're lucky your internet provider just had a "bad day" and you might be back to normal by now. Or check internet connection and/or multiplayer functionality via your router's UI or the Xbox' settings. And yes, as stupid as it does sound – sometimes restarting the router or the Xbox can solve such problems.

• UMwildcard
    Original poster 5 posts
    (...) I got an extremely delayed notification that I cleared a control point about 2 minutes after I cleared it and then delta’d. (...) When this happens for 3 or so minutes I shoot enemies, but no damage and they just stand there. (...)

That's all rather typical for a connectivity issues. So if you're lucky your internet provider just had a "bad day" and you might be back to normal by now. Or check internet connection and/or multiplayer functionality via your router's UI or the Xbox' settings. And yes, as stupid as it does sound – sometimes restarting the router or the Xbox can solve such problems.

I really appreciate the support but if it was typical connection issues or my provider, etc., I wouldn’t have made the post. I have experienced the typical connection issues in plenty of games before. This was different and perhaps my description did not differentiate what was going on well enough. I’m hoping the maintenance has fixed it. But again, I appreciate the support.

• UMwildcard
    Original poster 5 posts

Actually, this is likely the same thing that I was experiencing - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/111310/does-the-glitch-really-kill-the-server?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 752 posts

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for sharing what you know, and what you've experienced personally in regards to your connection to the servers.

If any players experience any further connection issues after maintenance is completed, please follow our additional steps outlined here to ensure you have the best chance of a stable connection.

Should the problem persist after trying out troubleshooting, please reach back out and we'll be happy to help.
    Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics