ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts

corsair keyboard lights and tobii eye tracking do not function despite having the requisite peripherals and having the settings turned on

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@mechcentric Hi there.

Sorry to hear that you've not seen these peripherals behaving as intended.

Would you be able to follow our troubleshooting steps given here to see if this fixes these issues for you?
    Could you let us know if you have any additional peripherals plugged in when this is happening?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts

i have a usb sound device and of course a usb mouse but other than that no usb peripherals

• mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts

update: troubleshooting steps did not fix my issue

• mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts

follow-up: got it to work by toggling head reset option, but using phone camera or any scope (including acog) breaks it and toggling head reset option fixes it again (what the actual f*ck?)

• mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts

did y'all even test with eye tracker? are you gonna get this working?

• Jtrasis
    5 posts

@mechcentric Probably not.
    Don't forget that this game was delayed for about 8 months as well.

None of the gamebreaking bugs have been fixed or not even near a fix. No word on a patch or anything. This is just pathetic.
    unbelievable, and good to know when next game from Ubisoft releases.

"Under investigation: doesn't mean anything.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2297 posts

Hey there @mechcentric, I want to apologise for the delay. I also want to assure you that we're currently aware of this issue when using the Tobii Eyetracking and this is currently under investigation by the development team. Further updates regarding this will be posted over on our News and Announcements section.

Can you please let me know if you're still experiencing issues with your Corsair lights? If that's the case, can you please try reinstalling the software and drivers for these lights and let me know if that helps?

@Jtrasis - there was an update on the 26th of October which was to address some bugs, this occurred at 7 AM PST. I want to assure you that when we state an issue is under investigation, the development team are actively looking into the problem and trying to find a solution. I understand that these are not always resolved straight away, and for that, I apologise.

Official Response
  • mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts

@ubi-gizmo i'm glad you are investigating the issue and (hopefully) on track to a fix. the corsair lights just required an icue update to function. if the eye tracking and texture loading/streaming issues are fixed (perhaps even all settings managing to be saved between game launches) then i may return to the game in earnest. i'm considering trying the patch that dropped yesterday (EST).

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3351 posts

Good to hear that an ICUE update fixed the Corsair integration, @mechcentric

I understand from other threads that we've managed to solve the issue of Tobii being broken by looking through the phone camera, but we're now investigating an issue where looking down canted sights causes a similar issue. My apologies for the continued inconvenience - let me know if you've any questions at all.

Official Response
  • mechcentric
    Original poster 53 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics