ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

Hey guys,

it‘s 2021 and Far Cry 6 doesn‘t support M&K on the consoles (PS5)!

@Devs, please fix this as soon as possible. Iam NOT (!) going to buy this game if it doesn‘t support M&K on consoles.

Btw. Assassins Creed Valhalla (Third Person game) DOES support M&K on the consoles. I dont even know what to say at this point.

Ubisoft, add M&K and you will get money from me and many other people out there.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

noone here ??

• the_tonkinese
    13 posts

@kiyak44 you want mouse and keyboard BUY A PC!! very hard to do i know but it solves ALL your problems!!!

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

@the_tonkinese
    what does it have to do with my question?
    I have a Pc...

its 2021, change your old rusted mind.. accessibility features need to be included in every game. BTW, ASSASSINF CREED VALHALLA (a Ubisoft game aswell) HAS M&K support although its a third person view game. But i guess you didnt read that far into my comment.

Ps: iam trying to reach out to the Devs here, you can keep your rusted mind to yourself.

• It__will__rain
    1 posts

Fenyx immortals also has it, I do not understand why not to add this support for a genre of games where it is really useful. Very disappointed because I don't have a powerful computer to play it on PC.

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

@it__will__rain exactly, good point mate.

It should be everyones own decision to play on whatever hardware he wants. I have a high end gaming PC aswell but the lack of M&K support on consoles has nothing to do with my PC...

Off-topic: and on top of that, the pc performance in FC6 is quite bad, when you want PS5 like quality you need a really expensive GPU. Anyways, this also has nothing to do with what i ask for.

I will not buy it as long as it this is not fixed

• Scritik
    1 posts

@the_tonkinese crazy to see that kind of comment in 2021…
    A lot of games are supporting k&m on consoles, and I really don’t see why it’s an issue. We also see a lot of players today using a console with k&m…

The main concern of console players is the matchmaking in multiplayer games where it’s not fair but it’s a fake excuse as many games are handling this correctly. It’s simple as matching players based on the input and not the plateform…

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

Helloooooo?? No response from official Ubisoft employees??

• Netspook
    349 posts

@kiyak44
    The devs are NOT going to answer ANYTHING here, they never do, so stop calling for them.

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

@netspook
    iam calling for official Ubisoft employees as you can see them in other threads where they reply to questions etc...

• Netspook
    349 posts

@kiyak44
    Those are mods and will barely do anything else than trying to answer support stuff. They are not managing the game at all.

• kiyak44
    Original poster 10 posts

@netspook i want them to pass this on to the Devs... Otherwise it would mean that we are talking to each other without any actions taken..

Suggested Topics