ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Frayhelm
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi, on PS5 when you turn on Enemy Outline or Pickup Outline from the options menu the mini map colour changes to yellow, text is har to read and enemy blur location on minimap is also yellow. I have reverted back to original to check this and changed 1 thing at a time and they bothseem to trigger the Yellow mini map, especially bad when in tresspassing locations

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Frayhelm, thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention.

I haven't really encountered anything similar on PS5, therefore is there any chance you could capture a screenshot or record your gameplay? You can do so by simply pressing the 'Share button' and then choosing the option accordingly. This will then allow us to see exactly what you're referring to and take it from there.

Let us know!

Official Response
  • Frayhelm
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-karl cheers for replying, i have recreated the issue see YouTube link, you will see the minimap warning and enemy blur is red as default but when i change to turn on Enemy Outline or object Outline the minimap and text turn yellow even if that colour in not selected.

• MstrDefiler
    1 posts

@ubi-karl I have this same problem.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Thank you so much for that clip, @Frayhelm! I am sorry this issue is occurring for you as well, @mstrdefiler. Could you please give this troubleshooting guide a try to test if it makes a difference for you or if it remains the same?

Official Response
  • bhabanisvenom
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp It also happening in my pc too. enemy area turned to yellow, instead of red.

• bhabanisvenom
    2 posts

@frayhelm problem solved or not. this prob occurring in my FC6 PC.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2677 posts

Thanks for your post about this, @bhabanisvenom - I'm sorry to hear you're having this same issue.

Before I can report this to our teams to investigate, can you run through the troubleshooting guide UbiSushiVamp has linked? Here it is again. In particular from that guide, please make sure you've updated your graphics drivers and operating system, and you've verified the game files.

If the issue persists, please let me know, as we'd certainly like to investigate further in that case! Let me know if I can clarify any of those troubleshooting steps at all.

Official Response

Suggested Topics