ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Merphee
    Original poster 57 posts

Hey Agents,

I've been thinking about this ever since the beginning of the year, but I believe it's time for me to retire from the forums. Now that the new forums are pretty much spam bot free 👍, my services as a volunteer mod are no longer needed. Plus, as life naturally progresses, I'd like to honor that progress. Although I am not an official Ubisoft employee, and although this hurts to post, I'd like to still give my respect.

From the beginning of the original Division forums back in 2016, this place allowed me to become an expert at a game I was so deeply impressed by and invested in. It was a home away from home. From greatly heated debates about the dark zone and PVP, to penning lengthy passionate threads in hopes to influence change, my time here has been fruitful. Division 2 going quiet has greatly affected my attachment to the forums. It also came at the time between college graduation and depression, so I was at a crossroad and felt a need to move on.

My last feedback thread is my last feedback thread. It was a final attempt at getting Division 2 to incorporate some missing Division 1 elements, and to improve other aspects of end game, if this game is meant to be played for several more years. But, I'm tired, you know? Tired of typing them. So, hopefully we'll see some things in that thread come to fruition within the next year with the new content 🤞. If you're on PC, you may see me in-game whenever the new content drops, however I will be absent around here during that time. I'll sit back and simply be a player. To just enjoy what Massive will have cooked up for us.

Lucipus, I'd like to thank you for the volunteer mod opportunity. It was my first attempt at any sort of mod role and my ultimate goal from the beginning was to separate player from moderator. Not sure if I was successful, though 😧. It was a joyous experience nonetheless!

Anyways, take care Dagro, Yodaman, Oatiecrumble (or whatever your new username will eventually be ☺), DeMize, Seven (Although we’re Discord friends), moesuvious, Zathras23, Sock_Monkey, Xcel, N3mbot, TimesLostArc, RedSaberSam, LateNiteDelight, MutantCowboy x, SuspiciousPixel, Dynamo (Will likely see you in Conflict if it ever improves lol), Metal_Greg, Lucipus, Realdude, and SirCowDog.

o7,

Merph

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    penning lengthy passionate threads in hopes to influence change,

I still remember your thread on adding optional challenges to summit, which eventually came to pass 👍

Sad to see you step back, but it's understandable. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and patience with our nonsense, and I hope a brighter light starts shining soon for you.

• N3mB0t
    801 posts

@merphee

good for you deciding to have a bit more fun and a bit less work , im sure its more than deserved , still hope to see you pop up in here every now and then and posting your ideas, views and sugestions as a player , look on the bright side, now you can insult and harass the MODS 😀 dont tell me you dont miss being able to call names to the referee.

a big hug and all the best to you.

• D-Y-N-4-M-O
    41 posts

@merphee

(It's Dynamo btw)

I'm sorry to hear this news. You're passion and understanding of the game and articulate and in depth posts were something I admire greatly. You just got it.

I'm sorry to hear about your depression. It's a very serious thing and I hope you get through that as fast as possible. Life's been a terrible ride lately for most of us. Stay strong as they say and you'll see that light eventually.

I'd like to thank you for all the things you've done Merphee and a lot of the things you did and said were not underappreciated in my eyes. Also thanks dagrommit for bringing me here.

I'll send you a friends request in uplay and hopefully I'll see you again when the new content drops. Conflict was great fun, hopefully next time we can be on the same team and as you say, I hope to see it improved. 😁

Hope to see you again soon. You take care of yourself in the meantime and go do what you've got to do.

• Oatiecrumble
    447 posts

Have a good one @Merphee gonna miss your feedback threads, by far the best ones out there....(Take note Ubi)

• RedSaberSam
    23 posts

@Merphee thanks for your input you provided on the forums, your posts will be missed.

On the bright side, when new Div content drops, you can get in game and have some fun 🙂

I'm sure I'll meet up with you again in game, see ya then 🙂

Stay strong and congrats on your college graduation 👍

• TxDieselKid
    276 posts

GG's good sir, and hope to still see you around.

• xcel30
    653 posts

While the issues with bots did actually disappear now that you mentioned, please don't sell yourself short, you did a good job in many threads to keep things peacefully (and probably handled moderation better than ubisoft sometimes), i do hope you get to keep enjoying the game as a i have seen a few people quit games they worked as volunteers just from burn out, but hey who knows we might get matchmaked randomly in some mission again

Suggested Topics