ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/881 Replies/50509 Views
    Jazz420
    5 posts

I bought far cry 6 gold edition and the season pass was not downloaded

• ForwardTwo
    11 posts

@Ubi-Viral My thread was merged here but I want to be clear that these are NOT crashes to desktop, and all of the users in my screenshot were BSODs (Blue Screens of Death). I've been compiling a list and it just grew to one larger.

• JackTheJackal
    6 posts

@ubi-mark I have done the sfc /scannow thing and it came back clean also used your trouble shooting page and preformed all the steps there and so far nothing has worked. I honestly think this is something in Far Cry 6 as any other game such as Power Washer simulator FFXIV and others run just fine without any BSOD.

Also a small edit I look to be the odd one out since I got 64GB of ram but the clear indicator that something is off is that we are all running i9's

• Hassoya
    1 posts

the game crashed so often that Im searching for a fix now. It crachs after one or two ours of gaming. My Driver are updated and I have no problems with other games.
    Maybe it has sth to do with the ubisoft launcher and the synchronization. Actually its not playable. Worse than Cyberpunk on launch.

5600x-3060TI; 16gb Ram; Win10 Pro 20H2

• VCR_Thunder
    2 posts

I have the same problem. Game runs fine for a random amount of time and the instantly quits to desktop with no errors or log files. I belive when the ubisoft client tries to sync the data it crashes the game, because it always happens when it fails to sync (even though its turned off, and no it doesnt work when its turn on either). I have this game on ubisoft+ so i cant start it in offline mode. I have disabled everything in the launcher and done all the steps even reinstalling the game, running it as an adminsitrator, vertfied the game files and so on.

• edersam2k
    1 posts

The game don´t start

Cannot pass this screen

• CaosMasterGames
    5 posts

@pvtcustard I am at the same point I'm at the same point as you ... The first image did not happen. Everything updated, reinstalled and re-validated.

I am on:
    W10
    GTX1060
    I7 7700
    32GB RAM

• dark-ravenn
    3 posts

Same problem here. I can only play about 10 to 15 mins until it crashes to desktop. One time I had to restart my pc completely.

All updated drivers and bios and verified the game.

i9 9900k - 3090 EVGA FTW - 16GB Ram

• VCR_Thunder
    2 posts

@vcr_thunder Seems this problem only occurs when there is data to sync. If you start a mission and just play around NOT going to the mission objective (checkpoint) the game works fine, because it has nothing to sync. im 99% sure this is a game bug

• Asgard85
    2 posts
    Hi @ubi-mark

Thanks for jumping in! I don't think this is a system config issue. This is impacting 13 people that I've collected info on so far either from here, or the Reddit thread I linked to.

All of us are using tenth gen i9's, with one user using a Ryzen 9 5900x. All of these are high core count CPUs. This is the only game that this occurs with.

Third edit: 14 users found, @KLar from the general crashes thread, also a BSOD.

Hello,

Same for me, after 2/3 hours of gameplay, a blue-screen (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) ! Test 3 times ... same results.

Specifications:
    Windows 10 Home 64-Bit (10.0, Build 19042)
    Intel Core i9-10900KF @ 3.70GHz (20CPUs)
    32768MB (32GB) RAM
    Nvidia Geforce RTX 3080

I've been testing sfc and dism (no problem) and all drivers are up to date.

This is a fresh build for all components, testing and buy in august (no problems with all others games, just Far cry 6).

• er36po
    17 posts

You have officially attacked my love of the Far Cry series, Ubisoft! 😞

This system does not support Far Cry 6 😞

• Mulagain
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis , @Ubi-Caliburn - this is a major issue for RTX 3080 owners and more recently some AMD owners.

The game runs butter smooth for 4-5 minutes and then hard locks to desktop. Very easy to repro this - just look at all the people on Reddit posting this issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/q2jux6/far_cry_6_crashing_like_crazy/

Can we please get some support on this? Happy to send event logs, dxdiag, whatever. It's just ruining the fun for many of us and a total buzzkill. Ya'll did a great job repairing your community rep after Breakpoint (ex: with Valhalla). Please fix this asap, don't let this issue ruin the games rep and legacy that is Far Cry!

• Mulagain
    4 posts

If you have an RTX 30xx series card and are plagued by constant crashes every few minutes, post here with your system specs.

@Ubi-Borealis , @Ubi-Caliburn - this is a major issue for RTX 3080 owners and more recently some AMD owners.

The game runs butter smooth for 4-5 minutes and then hard locks to desktop. Very easy to repro this - just look at all the people on Reddit posting this issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/q2jux6/far_cry_6_crashing_like_crazy/

Can we please get some support on this? Happy to send event logs, dxdiag, whatever. It's just ruining the fun for many of us and a total buzzkill. Ya'll did a great job repairing your community rep after Breakpoint (ex: with Valhalla). Please fix this asap, don't let this issue ruin the games rep and legacy that is Far Cry!

i9 9900k @ 5.2 GHz
    RTX 3080 @ 2.1 GHz
    Corsair 32GB DDR4 @ 3.6 GHz
    980 Pro NVME
    Gigabyte Aorus Master Mobo

• R1-Fast
    11 posts

Yep - almost happens without fail. 100% reproducible regardless of game/quality or my PC settings. Something definitely causing issues with 3080 cards based on that thread.

10900k, 3080, 16GB Ram, SSD

• Quentin1981_
    1 posts

Same for me also, BSOD IRQL on startup (alligator eyes cinematic) or in game after +- 30 min.

Specs:

W10 Home 64- bits
    Intel I7-10700K @ 3.8Ghz
    32Go RAM 2666 Mhz
    EVGA RTX 3080Ti

already tested everything (update W10, Drivers, SFC)

• dark-ravenn
    3 posts

Same. I have a 3090 / i9 9900k (No Overclocking of any kind on my system) and can't play but for only about 10 to 15 mins and then it crashes to desktop. It is completely unplayable right now for me. I have lowered my settings down to low and have tried to reverify the game and every suggestion that I could find online and nothing helps.

• not_from_Heaven
    1 posts

Have random bsod....
    and it happens in the main menu after game is launched
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    ntoskrnl.exe+3f71c0

All others game works fine
    config
    i9 9900kf
    rtx 3080ti
    win10
    drivers all last

Ubi clossed support in my region all page not active
    Ubi you are so toxic, you hate your community
    so badly staff
    thx for ignoring

• free_fix
    1 posts

the game crashes either at the beginning or every hour. I've tried everything possible, nothing helps. when does someone care?

• HansCakeStealer
    3 posts

Having this issue too, and most likely everyone here has the ubisoft+ which always requires a internet connection or it shuts everything down immediately. Some reason there doesn't seem to be a good connection with this awful launcher.

• FreelancePear87
    9 posts

@ubi-mark okay, you can find both the specs and graphics settings here: https://imgur.com/a/wE0ipy7 some things to note is that i play on 3840x2160 resolution and i run the game off the SSD while the OS is installed on a separate HDD drive. also it appears that my RAM is single channel while the game was recommending dual channel, i don't know what that means but could that have been the culprit? the issue is still clearly with memory usage.

Suggested Topics