Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/881 Replies/43192 Views
    Energy_Cell
    3 posts

@assassinadmril Same issue here, but it is something new for me. Rarely experienced crashes with Ubisoft games but now I got 5 in 2 hours. Hope for a fix soon!

• mashheadz
    1 posts

I have the same issue with uplay+. Keeps losing connection and the game just quits staight away. My internet is fine!

• Charlie_v_Braun
    25 posts

Same problem, crashes every 30 to 40 minutes. Had a lot of connection issues with connect since friday, would not even log in a couple of times, unable to sync and so on. My PC is running like clockwork, now I think of it almost all CTD I have experienced for at least a year now would have been in Ubisoft games, Odyssey, Valhalla, Far Cry.

• S334urSelf
    2 posts

@assassinadmril Let me know what you find. One extra bit of info, i feel it happens more when im not playing. When im off the keyboard for a sec, or watch a cutscene, it happens.

• FreelancePear87
    9 posts

@bds9791 i haven't run the benchmark yet and there is nothing wrong with performance, it turns out that the save isn't corrupted and it does indeed load when you try it enough, but my computer still runs out of memory when the game freezes (whether i'm in-game or just loading in) while task manager shows only 80% usage (i have had chrome go well over 10gb memory usage while FC6 remains in 5gb and my computer was still usable in that state while FC6 freezes the system completely).

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1410 posts

@panos639 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with the game crashing when opening Ubisoft Connect. Please be aware that these forums are not live interactions and responses can take some time. If you wish to use our live chat support you can find it here.

In order to troubleshoot this issue we ask that you please try the steps from our FAQ here.

If the issue continues after these steps have been completed, please reach out to us on a support case with your system files. Steps on how to make these and submit them are here.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response
  • assassinadmril
    15 posts

@d1rtyw3llwater This is a Ubisoft connect issue not a user end issue please recognize the problem I made a post about it and it got merged with this one.... We have all tried all those steps and are still unable to play without any Ubisoft connect game under the subscription service to play longer than 10-30 minutes without it crashing

• assassinadmril
    15 posts

@s334urself @s334urself Will do I was forced to open a email ticket with them as chat was not available I hope we all get credit for the days we were unable to play because at it's current state Ubisoft connect is unplayable and have to replay the same checkpoint in either farcry 6 or assassin's Creed all over again.

• assassinadmril
    15 posts

@doom-slayer it's not a specific game their subscription pass system is broken right now as assassin's Creed Valhalla even had this issue 2 days ago it seems like it all started around pre launch of farcry 6

• Agent_Stormy
    17 posts

@doom-slayer Nah Division 2 is having the same issue aswell

Been going on for about 2weeks for Div 2 tho.

• assassinadmril
    15 posts

@nightravenxii I suggest you also contact Ubisoft support and demand a refund if you have Ubisoft connect or credit for those days until it is fixed

• Agent_Stormy
    17 posts

@assassinadmril Yeah right this is Ubisoft man 🙂 lol [Refund on uplay is god awful"]

• assassinadmril
    15 posts

@nightravenxii It would be helpful if Ubisoft put out a service outage notice... As people who are subscribing have no idea what is going on and the fact the most demanded games to play are unplayable. I'll be sitting on cyberpunk while waiting for a official Ubisoft reply....

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1063 posts

Hey there @manueljoram. Sorry to hear this. Could you please try going through the steps listed in this technical troubleshooting article for me? These steps can help rule out many of the common causes for performance-related issues such as crashes. Also, could you let me know your system specifications so that I can look further into why this might be happening?

If you are unsure of any of the steps in the article I linked above or have any other questions, please let me know.

Official Response
  • Agent_Stormy
    17 posts

@assassinadmril Yep I agree. But have you seen the Ubisoft support staffs replies on support?..

Its the same reply from them all

Post system specs etc
    It seems like they are blaming us even know we are pin pointing the problem.. [censored] ANNOYING!

• willow71hmcc
    3 posts

Definitely something to do with Ubisoft Connect as I can't even play AC Valhalla now which was fine not long ago.

• R4pt0r2008
    2 posts

FC6 also exits for me at the same point every time, with the message failed to sync cloud saves and then achievements.
    I have not even been past the first cut scene. Rip off of a service. Will buying the game allow me to play it without all of this online nonsense?

9900K and 3090.

• Askirinos
    11 posts

Ubi Ubisoft, where are you?
    YOU got some work to do now
    Ubi Ubisoft, where are you?
    We need to hear from you now.

Where are u little Ubi Ubisoft.

• kampi71
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kampi71
    9 posts

It's the same for me. I9-10900K - RTX3090@472.12 - 32GB RAM -Win10Pro. Sometimes the game crashes with a BSOD IRQL...blabla and sometimes it even hard crashes with a freeze (screen goes black and the remnants of the left upper side mission task goes red and the the sound is making a buzzing noise). As most of you I tried a lot of things....turned down my oc, disabled ResBAR, closed MSI Afterburner completely and so on and on. Other games that I'm playing are not showing any probs like this....not at all. Btw, it also takes ages for the Ubisoft connect app to initialize recently and sometimes it shows "lost connection". Sorry to say, because when it's running the game seems nice, but in this technical state the game is NOT playable. I'm open for any kind of tipps.

Suggested Topics