ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/881 Replies/48336 Views
    panos639
    6 posts

@ubi-viral Thank you for your support... i will continue playing the game without opening ubisoft connect..

• Flying_Shazbot
    3 posts

@diablobo This actually worked for me. Thank you friend.

• Doom...Slayer
    7 posts

@nightravenxii Fair enough, but ive been playin AC Valhalla, with no issues at all. Something broken though for sure.

• Zurtx01
    10 posts

@r4pt0r2008 Sorry mate, just as many of us that bought the game outright, are having CTD and BSOD hard resetting our PCs. Streaming service may be an issue for some people, but the constant crashing is definitely a game problem, not a connection problem.

• C-R-95
    1 posts

Hi, the game keeps crashing on me after certain amount of playing, roughly around half an hour to an hour. this is the type of thing that will make me move on to the next game to be honest because it is so annoying. i've tried everything except for reinstalling which i can't be arsed to do.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@c-r-95 Hey! Sorry to hear that the game is closing for you after 30 minutes of playing. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps from here.

If the issue continues after this, please reach out to us on a support case with your system files.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral

@panos639 OK no problem at all. If you need further help please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral

@diablobo Hey! Thank you for getting in touch about your crashing issue and we are happy to hear that you managed to find a solution to resolve this issue.

@Flying_Shazbot Brilliant to hear that this worked for you!

If either of you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Askirinos
    11 posts

@assassinadmril Same here, no error, no BSOD, only closing to desktop. Three full days have passed, and no statement from ubisoft.

• Tipp3xx
    2 posts

Hello guys, I solved the crash after 10-30min ingame by disabling Ubisoft Overlay in the UBISOFT CONNECT parameter
    ps: Sorry for my bad English

• lima-delta62
    9 posts

@askirinos Hey friend, do you check in the event viewer if you have an event named "Display" "nvlddmkm not responding"

Me, I have this event and the same issue of you

• jayaruwan
    3 posts

The game crashed 23 times in a row (most of the times blue screen followed by a restarting). Either it won't start at all, or crashes at the menu (most of the time), or the game runs for about 10 seconds (rarely). Windows and all drivers up to date. Verified the file integrity. Running a AMD 5950x, X570 motherboard, RTX 3080 Ti, 32 GB RAM. It worked fine for several hours. Just started crashing few minutes ago. There has not been any changes in between.

• Ubi-Viral

Hey, folks!

Sorry to hear that you are all experiencing this crashing issue. It seems like you are all using RX cards. One thing that may work is to reset your graphics settings to default in the Radeon software:

Open Radeon Settings by right-clicking on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
    undefined
    Click on Preferences.
    undefined
    Click Restore Factory Defaults.
    undefined

Click Yes to confirm.
    undefined
    NOTE! The screen may go blank for a few seconds while settings are reset to factory default values.

Once complete, close Radeon Settings.

Please let us know if this stops the crashing issue for you.

If you have an NVIDIA Card you can right-click the desktop and open NVIDIA control panel and restore the default settings there.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral

@domgalban1 Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and sorry to hear that the game is crashing for you. In order to troubleshoot this please try the steps here.

Additionally please also try resetting your NVIDIA control panel to default. You can access this by right-clicking on your desktop and selecting NVIDIA Control Panel. You should then be able to see the reset option there.

If you need further help please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • spacecharizard
    1 posts

Having the exact same issue as everyone else. Everything is up to date, brand new RTX 3070 and game refuses to launch, if I'm lucky it will launch for 5 mins and then crash again. I'm unable to open a support ticket so I'm at a loss. Game is virtually unplayable via Ubisoft Connect and starting to feel like Cyberpunk all over again. I've also tried everything that has been suggested above and still no luck. Should note this is via Ubisoft+, starting to feel like a waste of money.

• Askirinos
    11 posts

@lima-delta62 Hi my friend, where in the event does it say? So I can look it up.

• Energy_Cell
    3 posts

@spacecharizard You can open it again after it crashes, but you will have to close your ubisoft connect and start it again, then the game will start and work for few minutes, then crash again.

• R4pt0r2008
    2 posts

I got 3 hours non-stop out of this by disabling the cloud saves feature.

• rodgeur82
    2 posts

@doom-slayer As I see the minimum graphic card in 1080 at 30 fps is the AMD RX 460 8 GO
    the R9 270X 16 GO is notably better. I don't expect playing with high resolution, just playing...
    FC5 runs at 60 fps / 1080. here the best I got is 13 fps at the lowest resolution an now, the game does not lauch anymore (after drivers and windows update)...

• lima-delta62
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics