ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/881 Replies/46420 Views
    lima-delta62
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • lima-delta62
    9 posts

@askirinos Thank you for your answer, in the event viewer, on the left in windows logs then system see if you don't have a warning called "Display" with the detail "nvlddmkm not responding" I want to know that, because I have the same problem as you but I have this event when I have the desktop return

• flybyme
    188 posts

What does Windows 10 Event Viewer say after a crash? Type Event Viewer into the Windows 10 search box and run it from there. You could also try running a System File Check (SFC) through the CMD interface.

• lima-delta62
    9 posts

@flybyme for me, after a return to desktop, the event say "nvlddmkm not responding"

• fragnetic_
    6 posts

@lima-delta62

Same Error here on Windows 11 Pro, 5600x, 3080TI

"Der Anzeigetreiber "nvlddmkm" reagiert nicht mehr und wurde wiederhergestellt."
    (nvlddmkm does not react and was restored)

• lima-delta62
    9 posts

@fragnetic_ I have a 5800x a 3070 and I am also on windws 11 Pro, the problems started for me when I updated my nvidia drivers to 472.12, do you have the 472.12 driver?

• Askirinos
    11 posts

@lima-delta62 Yes, got the same error 😕

• lima-delta62
    9 posts

@askirinos What is the version of your driver Nvidia bro ? i have the 472.12

• Lacoii
    1 posts

after a mission where you killed the doctor's helpers car to interrogate it got in the cutscene after cutscene screen went black (only some ui elements are visible) reloading saves and restarting games doesnt work and now i cant play anymore. (troubleshooting didn't work)

Mission in german: "chirurgisch präzise extraktion"

• Zurtx01
    10 posts

@Ubi-Viral 'Sorry to hear that you are all experiencing this crashing issue. It seems like you are all using RX cards.'

From what I have seen over the past couple of days, there are just as many, and probably a lot more, using the latest Nvidia 3070-3090s.

We have all also tried everything on our end, latest drivers, no overclocking, etc.

This isn't an issue of our hardware/software, this is a Far Cry 6 problem. Too many of us with similar setups are all having the same issue.

Crashing/BSOD and often PCs hard resetting following the crash.

Would be really nice if you guys at Ubi could actually recognize this and let us know if you have any idea when it will be fixed. There is no way I am going to risk damaging my system playing a game that has such a nasty habit of messing with our PCs.

• Purebeaux
    3 posts

My game keeps crashing to desktop with no warning. It seems to be somewhat random based on what I'm doing in game but I've noticed it happening after a mission or while I'm traversing the map. It also seems to happen at regular intervals (i.e. every 10-15 minutes). I'm playing the game through Ubisoft+.

I did get an error after my first crash about cloud sync not working but I haven't received this error after subsequent crashes.

-My GPU drivers are up to date
    -My PC is not overheating
    -I've tried verifying my game files through Ubisoft Connect

PC Specs:
    Ryzen 5800X
    EVGA 3080 FTW3
    32GB DDR4 3200Mhz RAM
    1TB Samsung Pro nvme gen 4

• MrChris.
    10 posts

Im suffering from it too. Just crashed again 5mins ago. Completly random, no error, just nothing. Tried all the things provided in the Support Links and many more things and nothing helped. This is ridiclious. I7 8700K/RTX 3070.

• JezaGooner
    3 posts

@purebeaux Same issue here, all up to date on 1070TI(8gb)/16gb/i79700F

• Neborax
    1 posts

I have the same Problem.
    My Game Crash after 20 minutes and all drivers are up-to-date.
    I have no idea what to do.

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
    GPU: Nvidia 3080 Ti
    RAM: 64GG DDR4 3600Mhz

• Don_BelIie
    6 posts

Game is not opening. 1st startup was flawless. Now every time I want to open the game it just synchronizes the achievements and closes again. Repeat indefinitely until one lucky time the game actually opens up. The things I already did to fix. Reinstall multiple times with and without HD texture pack, verifying the game files (which always comes back as all files validated), disable overlay in nvidia, in ubisoft connect app, in epic launcher (as I bought it through the epic games store), and all the other generic steps on your support forum.
    Also why can't we open a support ticket?
    pc specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor, 3401 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 32 Logical Processor(s)
    BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
    Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti

Please see to these issues. Never have I had such problems opening a simple .EXE.
    Already to the game and loving it but if this continues the will be a refund request sadly as this whole ordeal is just a big pile of horse defecation.
    Best regards slightly annoyed gamur.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hey, folks!

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashing issues. Thank you for providing your system specs.

One thing that I have found that has helped some users with crashing is to reset your NVIDIA control panel to default.

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel.
    2. Click Manage 3D Settings.
    3. In the upper-right corner, click Restore Defaults.

If this does not work, please reach out to us on a support case and provide your system files. You can see how to do this here.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

@zurtx01 Apologies if my message came across the wrong way, the replies here seemed to be from mainly RX card users. I have seen other users with NVIDIA cards experiencing similar issues and have advised them to reset their graphical settings also.

Rest assured the crashing issues are not going unnoticed, there is currently a mega thread for this issue also. Did you manage to try resetting your settings to default? If so did it help?

Official Response
  • Diohazard.
    2 posts

I have this issue too. Nvidia 2080 !!!

• Darkmuninn
    8 posts

@ubi-viral I have an Nvidia 1070ti, 10700k, and 16gb of Ram, and this is also happening to me.

• FireBeliever
    1 posts

I have a RTX 2070 SUPER, i7-10700, 16gb of ram and I also have a blue screen after a random after lauching the game.
    The error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Suggested Topics