Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/881 Replies/42800 Views
    QuantumDynamics
    4 posts

@gerontius01 I think the reason that the bin trick didn't work for you was because when you uninstalled you lost the version of the game that the bin_plus folder had it it which was from before the update. From what i gather, the old version is renamed bin_plus when the new version updates.

• Yinminn
    2 posts

Cant verify product - over and over and over and over again ---- i find this bug since 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on several forums - i want to see an official answer and an immediate refund. Here in germany we are really not that easy on this kind of customer treatment

• matu1980
    2 posts

Skopiuj zawartość folderu bin plus do bin i zobacz czy odpali. U mnie sie udało.
    Copy the content of bin plus to bin folder. It worked for me.

• Psyozide
    4 posts

As the title says. PC version.

• psanka
    2 posts

@psyozide Same problem here.

• Psyozide
    4 posts

@psanka

Ubisoft Connect... my most hated Game Client 🙄

• Nervousfreaks
    1 posts

I buy game from ubisoft account store but game not lunching at all ?HELP
    GAME WAS DOWNLOAD LAPTOP IS HP RYZEN 7 4000 NVIDIA GEFORCE 4GB
    I JUST UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 BUT I DONT THINK THATS THE ISSUE
    ALSO SOME FILES ARE IN THAT STUPID ONE DRIVE MAYBE THATS THE CLUE ?HELP

• medavroog
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SidheVicious
    10 posts

I do a clean reinstall of both the game and Connect, and it works...Once. On restart it starts crashing again.

I do the bin fix and it works...Once. On restart, it starts crashing again.

Rinse, repeat.

Your QA is bad, and you should feel bad.

• bzzzprik
    3 posts

Nothing works. After the first splashscreen I get a black Screen with the yellow turning logo down right-side. It spins for 1 second then stops and after 5 seconds returns to windows...
    I've just installed a new PC for this. Direct X, drivers, etc all up to date. Come on Ubisoft...you can't do this to your fanbase!

Even the free Splinter Cell for Black Friday won't start up: set's the monitor in a lower resolution and then freezes; only a hard reboot is an option... I think something is wrong with Ubisoft Connect..

• bzzzprik
    3 posts

@jvz001 to bad...that didn't work for me. Splashscreen, then black screen with yellow logo. Freezes after 1 second, 5 seconds later returns to windows...

• UPlattu
    4 posts
    Changed the keyboard layout from TUR to US and the game launches fine. Dude, you are making a global game. Now repeat after me:

GLOBAL
    GLOBAL
    GLOBAL
    GLOBAL
    GLOBAL
    GLOBAL
    GLOBAL

I did what you did, nothing else. It worked!

• Danii520
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Skulldozer.
    3 posts

@bzzzprik Same, it doesn't work for me. I wish I could play the game I [censored] payed money for. This is ridiculous.

• DrunkenKitsune
    1 posts

Game doesn't work one day I did the verify files and nothing. It worked the next day just fine. Tried it the past 2 days with verifying the files and the bin_plus trick with no good results. The game just crashes when loading saved game. Starting to become a bloody waste of time

• Ianlaing
    1 posts

@but00040004 Same Issue Here. Clean boot of windows literally only have Ubisoft connect farcry 6 and microsoft teams excel installed; everything been the on the latest drivers; fully updated windows; all relevant exe have admin rights; pretty sure i have tried everything..

Crashes after main farcry splash screen, same as before i updated windows...

• Trianguli
    1 posts

Same here, nothing worked!!!! 😡 😡 😡

Sys up to date, Gamefiles verifided and HD Textures deinstalled....

No, i change my speech not for one game!!!!!!

• x_Ac3R_x
    2 posts

So if I buy this game, will it have loading issues. If I do the move bin files will it work given I just bought it?

Have they released a fix?

• flybyme
    155 posts

After playing for about 140 hrs and after a long session in the game the next time I tried playing it the game only went to the splash screens and stopped loading. I did a restart of my computer and the game loaded properly. Perhaps just maybe this may work for some of you. This is a computer restart, not a complete shutdown.

• TDAC-GeorgeM
    13 posts

Last week i could not play the game,so i thought "let's give it another week,maybe they will have it fixed by then".
    Looks like it is still broken.
    A friend of mine told me that he has troubles playing any "Ubisoft" game.
    Sometimes he can play 10 minutes before the game crashes.
    So it looks like it is not only Far Cry 6.

I am also playing Call of Duty Vanguard.
    If you look at how many bugs and crashes that game also has,it is just crazy.
    So many people complaining on the forums about that game.

What i think is the major problem with all those games these days,is that the games are getting to advanced for the programmers to handle.
    So instead of bringen out allot of broken games,maybe all those gamepublishers should band together and bring out a decent game that works.

Just build a brand new system with a 12900k and i was looking forward to play some cool new games.
    But at the moment i am very sad.
    I love the Far Cry Series(even bought the collector's edition of Far Cry 6),but the game simply wont start anymore 😞

Looks like the dictator is prevailing 🙂

Suggested Topics