ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/881 Replies/48290 Views
    Gawin-Grimm
    1 posts

Specs I7 16gig
    windows 10 home (Latest update)
    Gforce RTX 2060 (Driver version 472.12)

This crash is random but repeatable. Once it happens it will always happen in that area. Like riding a 4 wheeler in one race it will always crash doing that but then I go elsewhere and I can play for hours without issue. It can then happen being in an area and again I will not be able to go to that area.

The crash is a very hard crash. It drops me out of everything including windows. The sound kind of goes into a 15 second loop my CPU fans go crazy everything goes black and I have to hard reboot my computer.

Things tried so far.

Turning off HD pack.
    Reinstalling video drivers.
    Verifying the game files.

Also UBIsoft launcher never remembers my PC and always seems to think there is a patch for the game.

Can this be related?

• Agent_Stormy
    17 posts

Come on Ubisoft this has to be an issue with Ubisoft connect..

Division 2 does it. (Process suspended)
    AC Valhalla does it.
    AC Odd does it

All your games are doing the same thing over and over.. You might want to look into your launcher 🙂

And if I disable the overlay the game doesn't even load up anymore (Thats for me though dunno about anyone else)

https://imgur.com/ZH6SZVc

So yeah this happens everytime it crashes "Ubisoft connect says there is no internet connection" And failed to sync, I tried other games to see if this is just for far cry 6 but no its all games. and radio slience from any developers on possible fixes coming out..

• Vriks
    1 posts

@cklim77 your way helped me too, thank you, bro! (I've probably tried everything except this one in two days)

it was 3 services to close for me:

• NahimicService
    • NahimicSvc32
    • NahimicSvc64

...and the game finally started

Guys, Nahimic is a program for audio effects, if you don't have it, it's not a fact that there is no alternative program on your pc. Maybe it makes sense to do similar actions for your sound system.

• rds9724
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rds9724
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rds9724
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rds9724
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • justtryingit123
    10 posts

@kormac67 hey thanks for the reply. i have msi afterburner runing to keep check of all that i have an 850w psu gold corsair. msi is telling me that the wattage is 220-250 mark the psu is not using more than it can handle. Ive been playing assassins creed valhalla for about 7 hrs now and not one crash. People on these forums and reddit have the same hardcrash [censored] me. trust me its the game not hardware or a driver.

• Agent_Stormy
    17 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • panos639
    6 posts

Title says it all. Ubi fix it ! Problem is confirmed , i have encountered it two times in a row ...

• rds9724
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rds9724
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Evgen501281
    1 posts
    Hey! The game won't start. 
    The computer configuration is as follows: 
    -AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
    -RAM 8 GB
    -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
    What's to blame?

• cklim77
    2 posts

@bds9791 the game CTDs in loading screen (less than 1 second) before "Warning Read Before Playing" screen. Not even reach menus.

• S334urSelf
    2 posts

I have the same. First i thought because ubisoft connect is losing connection to the server (i have ubisoft +). It crashed whenever i lose connection, which the app does constantly. I have no internet issues but ubi connect keeps losing connection to the server. But then it also happened when ubi connect had connection. So something else might be the problem.

It just shuts down, no reason given. The next thing i see after crash is a far cry 6 windows syncing saves.

Specs: 10700k, 2080Super, 32gb ram, running from a SSD, Windows 11 running from m2.

• assassinadmril
    15 posts

@nightravenxii Ubisoft needs to recognize the problem because we are all literally being scammed for those who bought ubisoft connect for $15 a month.

• panos639
    6 posts

@panos639 where are the devs ? is there a fix or something ?

• assassinadmril
    15 posts

@s334urself This seems to happen with every Ubisoft connect game and I am going to contact support now

• CaosMasterGames
    5 posts

@bds9791 ubisoft connect is trying to start for an hour or so...
    I have connection problems with their services, and I am not the only one. When i try to start FC6, it can't sync achievements or "saves". Since I have not managed to start the game even once, I do not understand which games it does not synchronize...

• NGelo
    3 posts

Message to everyone who is stuck with splash screen crash at launch
    I had the problem and for the record I am using a DEV version of Windows 11 - but I found the culprit in my case!
    Windows 11 itself is ok anyhow (for information, it is the same core as Windows 10 - so please stop saying Windows 11 is not good)

I launched a procmon filtering what is happenning at launch
    First I found a crash file generated but it's not readable, then I saw a crash of the XBox Game Bar that is by default activated with overlay

Solution is simple so try it and then be patient, cache load is huge
    /!\ SIMPLY DISABLE XBOX GAME BAR OVERLAY /!\

In Windows 11 :
    Settings => Gaming => Xbox Game Bar
    Turn OFF the "Open Xbox Game Bar" option

Overlays are just parasites to games stability

Suggested Topics