Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/999 Replies/37928 Views
    SphereAssassin
    4 posts

@ubi-milky
    Hello

I tried everything, I even emptied cache now every time I press "play" on Far Cry 6 it says "Failed to synchronise achievements" and just doesn't work because of that I change the cache folder name back to what it was but the game still doesn't work but the Ubisoft Connect does
    Can you please help me, what do I need to do ? I paid money for this, I preloaded it and was excited to play it but now I can't because it won't launch...can I even get a refund at least your game doesn't work ?
    I even uninstalled the game and downloaded it again but it wouldn't work 
    I'm running it on windows 10 
    and my pc and graphic card is up to date

Thank you

• SphereAssassin
    4 posts

@ubi-karl

Hello

The game still not working, what is the issue please ?
    Please help I'm running it on windows 10 and the issue is not with my pc because everything works just fine even your other games work fine just Far Cry 6 doesn't launch at all
    I tried all the troubleshooting stuff and still doesn't work...can I at least get a refund the game has an issue because I'm not the only one

Thank you

• Duckers_Mcquack
    12 posts

@ubi-karl So, as the game eventually after many retries broke windows to the point where graphic driver reset, and other parts of windows as well i think as mouse cursor disappeared, visually, but not functionally, i restarted my pc, and now i could fire up the game just fine. So must be some other incompatible programs as discord ran fine with the game running as well.

• Thomsegregore
    6 posts

I think something major is broken in the game. I meet all requirements and followed all steps and it simply crashing during launch. It seems a lot of people are having this issue so please figure it out and do a patch quick,..

• Thomsegregore
    6 posts

@ubi-karl I having the same issue this guy is. I think this launch might be premature. Two of my friends are having the same issue.

• Mark19820
    4 posts

Здравствуйте, у меня тоже игра не запускается, что делать ?

• the_tonkinese
    13 posts

these crashes are god damned annoying

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @but00040004,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to start your game.

Can you please perform all of the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? This will help you to eliminate any potential software conflicts.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • OCBSlim34
    1 posts

Bonsoir,

j'ai pris Ubisoft plus afin de pouvoir a Far Cry 6.

Au lancement de mon jeu j'ai le message d'erreur suivant ( en pcs jointe ) .

Je dispose d'un AMD Ryzen 7 1700x, d'une GTX 980 4Go et 16 Go de ram. aprés verification mes pilotes graphique son bien a jour.

J'aurais aimé avoir plus d'information sur le probleme et comment le resoudre. Cordialement 

• But00040004
    Original poster 16 posts

@sofajockey played 8 hours after went live. based in aus. the game started ONCE. havent been able to open it since

• But00040004
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-mark thanks for the reply. ill start by saying I've tried all of that. I even did a clean boot of windows and lost everything to be sure its not my pc. still nothing. i am not alone on the issue either it seems. crashes straight after splash screen

• But00040004
    Original poster 16 posts

@thomsegregore yeah mate its ubisoft not you. as annoying as it is try not to let them tell you otherwise. they will patch it in their spare time eventually

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there,

@SphereAssassin - Thank you for providing us with more information about the troubleshooting steps you have tried. I would recommend following the steps provided by @Ubi-Milky and opening up a support ticket. This will allow the team to take a closer look at your system files, which can help us to identify what could potentially be causing these technical issues to occur.

When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

This information will help the Player Support team to investigate the issue further.

@Thomsegregore - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering crashes in-game as well. If you have already completed our basic PC troubleshooting steps, then I would recommend that you open a support ticket using the steps provided above. This will allow the team to take a closer look at your unique system to troubleshoot the issue further.

@Mark19820 - You're currently within the English Player Support forums. Would you be able to provide a translation of your post for us? Alternatively, if you'd like to receive support in Russian, please open a support ticket and a member of your regional support team will be in touch as soon as they are able to.

@But00040004 - Just to clarify, are you also experiencing crashes when launching Far Cry 6? If so, we would recommend that you complete all of the steps on the linked PC troubleshooting support article. If the crashes continue to persist after completing these steps, please can you open a support ticket and submit all of the requested information? This will help the team to investigate the crashes you're experiencing further.

If anyone is having trouble opening a support ticket, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly assist you with this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lastimoza
    2 posts

Всем привет. В 7:01 я стартанул игру. И что я вижу ? Видеокарта RTX 3070 Ti Драйвера все установил, переустановил даже, всё равно выдаёт это .... Что делать ?
    undefined

• OlliausHB
    1 posts

@the_tonkinese Same Problem here (3080ti), chrashes after 1 Minute, sometimes 5 Minutes. Not Playable. Nothings fom the www tips works

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @But00040004! I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing crashes after trying further troubleshooting steps. I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your unique system files. This can help provide further insight into what could potentially be causing the crashes to occur.

When opening a support ticket, please can you include the following information:

If you require help with opening a support ticket, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly assist further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Scythe792
    3 posts

@but00040004 I am having the same issue here.

• Mark19820
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis К сожалению Чат в настоящее время недоступен, поэтому не сделать заявку.

• Ubi-Borealis

Would you be able to provide a translation of your post, @Mark19820? We're only able to offer player support in English within these forums.

You are also welcome to open a support ticket, if you would like to receive support in Russian.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mark19820
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Unfortunately, the chat is currently unavailable, so do not make a request.

Suggested Topics