ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kcolry
    1 posts

I have the same issue but with the Xbox. I'm very far onto the game and no DLC at all.

• mpdmpd
    2 posts

I have the same issue with the libertard pack except I have completed The Guerilla mission. I am in the main island of Yara but have not received the Disco Locos or the Chorizo skins.

I have tried to contact support about this but it just says "chat unavailable" with no option to just send an email.

• HelbyB
    2 posts

@mpdmpd
    For me I had to unlock the weapon and chorizo first before I could use any of the dlc packs for them.
    The weapon unlocks at level 6 and chorizo when you meet him in the story

• mpdmpd
    2 posts

@helbyb I actually just figured it out. I had to spend all of my depleted uranium at the store to trigger the full completion. They tuned up immediately after.

• Dave3d07
    76 posts
    @dave3d07
    this did work for me....
    Any downloadable content and preorder bonuses you've got for Far Cry 6 will largely become accessible after completing a campaign mission called "The Guerilla". If you do nothing else but pursue Far Cry 6's main plot, this should be done within two hours at the latest, and occurs just after leaving the starting island of Isla Santuario. The full list of campaign missions you'll have to complete is as follows:

1. La Noche de le Muerte
    2. The Lucky One
    3. Juan of a Kind
    4. Du or Die
    5. Fuel the Revolution
    6. Libertad Rises
    7. The Guerrilla
    Effectively you'll get all the extras when the entirety of the Yara map opens up for exploration - until then, you're in an unofficial tutorial. However, once that quest is done, you'll get an alert from the game telling you that you can now use all those extras, and they'll be automatically unlocked and added to your inventory accordingly.

@My-Own-Savior
    Thank you very much for the info.
    I got the croc already, and a couple missions in some lady says you are on your own now, so I figured I was done with the tutorial already.
    But, I havent finished the Fuel for the revolution mission yet, been exploring more than trying to do that mission.
    Thanks again!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2197 posts

Hello @dave3d07,

Thanks for reaching out!

As soon as you left the tutorial island and get to the mainland, you will receive your bonus content 🙂

Official Response
  • omnirus
    1 posts

I purchased the Ubisoft reward weapon "Mixtape" (the sniper rilfe). Yet the item is not in my inventory or arsenal anywhere.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@omnirus Hello there.

Sorry to hear that you're missing your Mixtape weapon reward.

This is an issue that would require us to take a closer look at your account. Would you be able to open a support ticket and provide them with the same information you have provided here?

Please let us know if you have further questions!
    Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're both missing Pre-order content in-game.

@eililanne Sorry to hear this has persisted. Would you please confirm if you have a physical or digital copy?

@RVG-Natsu Could you please clarify if you were able to complete the guide previously provided by Ubi-Nacho? Also, what content are you missing specifically?

Thank you both!

Official Response
  • Mehcraft_2
    1 posts

I have the same issue...Pre ordered Ultimate hard copy and have installed all the DLC but nothing showing up after the Guerilla mission. I too have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still nothing. I tried to contact support but can't seem to do so....any help would be appreciated...it's an Xbox one...

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2171 posts

Hey there @nova808s! Welcome to the forums! I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this problem. Can you please let me know if you have completed one of the opening missions, "The Guerrilla"? As most of the content will not be accessible until after this has been completed. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5705 posts

Hello there!

I've merged some more similar threads to this ongoing Megathread about being unable to locate additional content in Far Cry 6. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us. Please note that you won't be able to access your additional content (such as Ubisoft rewards or Season Pass bonuses) if you have not completed the Operation "The Guerilla."

If you have completed this Operation and are still missing your additional content, we would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can investigate your account further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• An image of your completed Operations, showing that "The Guerrilla" has been completed.
    • That you are missing the additional content from your inventory.
    • That you are eligible for the additional content (such as showing you have unlocked the items in Ubisoft Connect, or that you have the Season Pass installed).

This additional information will be helpful for further investigation. If you have any trouble opening a support ticket, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly assist you with this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5705 posts

Hello there,

As we haven't had any reported of players being unable to locate additional content in-game, we will now be marking this thread as "Resolved" and locking it.

Please note that you won't be able to access your additional content (such as Ubisoft rewards or Season Pass bonuses) if you have not completed the Operation "The Guerilla."

If you have completed this Operation and are still missing your additional content, we would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can investigate your account further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• An image of your completed Operations, showing that "The Guerrilla" has been completed.
    • That you are missing the additional content from your inventory.
    • That you are eligible for the additional content (such as showing you have unlocked the items in Ubisoft Connect, or that you have the Season Pass installed).

This additional information will be helpful for further investigation. If you have any trouble opening a support ticket, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly assist you with this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics