Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lesae_The_Bun
    Original poster 5 posts

So i purchased the "High caliber beats" machine gun and the "mixtape" sniper in the far cry 6 rewards page, i did this a few hours before the game released in my region. Now that ive been able to play i cannot find the two weapons i purchased, together with other Reward items.
    I dont know if i will get access to them later on or if this is a bug.
    And if its a bug then how do i possibly fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4636 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged some more similar threads to this ongoing Megathread about being unable to locate additional content in Far Cry 6. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us. Please note that you won't be able to access your additional content (such as Ubisoft rewards or Season Pass bonuses) if you have not completed the Operation "The Guerilla."

If you have completed this Operation and are still missing your additional content, we would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can investigate your account further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• An image of your completed Operations, showing that "The Guerrilla" has been completed.
    • That you are missing the additional content from your inventory.
    • That you are eligible for the additional content (such as showing you have unlocked the items in Ubisoft Connect, or that you have the Season Pass installed).

This additional information will be helpful for further investigation. If you have any trouble opening a support ticket, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly assist you with this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Boskapongen
    2 posts

@lesae_the_bun Same here. Guns not to be found anywhere in the game.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @boskapongen and @Lesae_The_Bun,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please confirm if you already completed the prologue and left the first island, by any chance? The rewards should be available for you once you reach the mainland 🙂

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Lesae_The_Bun
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you for your reply, no i have not left the first island yet. But now that i know that was an requirement then i think the problem is solved, because ive yet to get there.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

No worries @lesae_the_bun!

If you're still experiencing this issue after reaching the mainland, feel free to update this thread and we will be able to investigate it further for you! 🙂

Official Response
  • cjphonehomel8r
    2 posts

After redeeming the High-Caliber Beats LMG and Mixtape, I can't seem to find them in the arsenal menu, I looked in skins and went through all the available weapons, even though it says they have been redeemed.

• SepraxxDK
    5 posts

Me neither.
    And i've also collected the other rewards that are free, and i cannot see them in-game ?.

• eililanne
    2 posts

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still havent received any of the pre order content after finishing Guerilla mission. Only received ubisoft connect items.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1003 posts

Hi there @eililanne

Could you confirm that the game and any additional content are fully installed?

Would you be able to follow our troubleshooting guide here and let us know if this has any impact?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • cjphonehomel8r
    2 posts

@sepraxxdk Nevermind, once you pass the mission "The Guerrilla", your rewards should appear in your inventory or arsenal, it just did for me, sorry for the confusion. Or did you pass it already but not receive your rewards?

• eililanne
    2 posts

@ubi-nacho Yes. I have all of the packs installed except for the season pass pack because there is no option to install it. Evrn tried a different xbox, and a hard reset.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4636 posts

Hello there!

Just to let you know that I've merged together a couple of threads about this issue into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion was disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates in an easy-to-find place.

As you have discovered, any additional content (such as Season Pass bonuses, pre-order bonuses and Ubisoft Connect Rewards) will become available in-game once you have completed "The Guerrilla" Operation.

If you have already completed this Operation and are still missing the rewards, please can you send us some images or a video which shows the following:

• Your completed Operations, showing that "The Guerrilla" has been completed.
    • That you are missing the additional content from your inventory.
    • That you are eligible for the additional content (such as showing you have unlocked the items in Ubisoft Connect, or that you have the Season Pass installed).

I'd recommend uploading any media to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then use this for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RVG-Natsu
    1 posts

Same here on xbox serie x

• LoneHood
    25 posts

Hi, first wanna say congrats game is greate, but I have a little problem I already made a case but I cant access my cases list on web it is like infinite loading IE and Mozilla just started.
    I unlocked in rewards a lot of free stuff like Chorizo figurine yara money mixtape gun for my u points nothing is in game I really want to buy some credits but I cant until this is fixed I m afraid there s gonna be some bug pls guys if you can contact someone from ubi connect. Thank you again. King Regards

Edit: game runs really good all smooth max settings.

• Ubi-Nacho

@lonehood Hi there.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy you're enjoying the game and it's running smoothly for you.

Sorry to hear about your missing rewards. As this is an account related issue, the Ubisoft Support team will need to take a closer look at this for you via your support case.
    If you're still unable to access the case you have created at this time, you're welcome to create a case by contacting the team via Facebook or Twitter (Direct messages).

Lets us know if you have any further questions!

Official Response
  • nova808s
    1 posts

Was promised the Ultimate Edition when subscribing to Ubisoft+ for Far Cry 6. I launched the game, received a message regarding the upgrade but have none of the items. Disappointed.

• LoneHood
    25 posts

@ubi-nacho Thank you a lot it is fixed, so happy. GOTY.

• Ubi-Nacho

@lonehood Thanks for reporting back!

Let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

Enjoy playing in Yara!

Official Response
  • Dave3d07
    70 posts

Hello.
    So, I played last night 3 hours, pretty sure I am out of the tutorial, so I bought with UbiPoints the High Caliber Beats, the Mixtape weapons, and the Basic Materials pack.
    None of them show where it says they are supposed to be.
    Also, I cant access the Pre-Order items either?
    I am 4 hours into the game now, and I dont have anything that I paid for.
    Anyone else getting this issue?
    PC, Win 10 latest, UConnect.
    Thanks.

• My.Own.Savior
    14 posts

@dave3d07
    this did work for me....
    Any downloadable content and preorder bonuses you've got for Far Cry 6 will largely become accessible after completing a campaign mission called "The Guerilla". If you do nothing else but pursue Far Cry 6's main plot, this should be done within two hours at the latest, and occurs just after leaving the starting island of Isla Santuario. The full list of campaign missions you'll have to complete is as follows:

1. La Noche de le Muerte
    2. The Lucky One
    3. Juan of a Kind
    4. Du or Die
    5. Fuel the Revolution
    6. Libertad Rises
    7. The Guerrilla

Effectively you'll get all the extras when the entirety of the Yara map opens up for exploration - until then, you're in an unofficial tutorial. However, once that quest is done, you'll get an alert from the game telling you that you can now use all those extras, and they'll be automatically unlocked and added to your inventory accordingly.

Suggested Topics