Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• West2StreetLeft
    Original poster 1 posts

Here's a picture of my profile character showing the day count. Post your division character's day count to this thread and let's see how many days played we can beat. Even if it's lower than 100 still post. Good luck.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    172 posts

here is mine

• xlastovi
    107 posts

@west2streetleft @Imagine_Brata
    I am just curious. How old are you? Are you single? Do you play only the Division?

I think I might have had more than 200 hours in World of Warcraft, which was way better and huge and I played it for almost 5 years.

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

here is mine

• Imagine_Brata
    172 posts

@xlastovi I'm only 51. And now it's only 2-4 hours a day in Division 2. Have played quite a lot of Outriders (504 hours) and Aliens Fireteam elite (109 hours) lately. And have over 10,000 hours in "Unreal Tournament" when I played professionally in the world top in the 2000s

• BT3241
    83 posts

I would have to show all 4 characters whats interesting is the score after 100 days of play I have 133 hrs played and a score of 5214.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics