ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DV20Katana
    163 posts

@sleezure totally agree, this should be a #1 item on a wishlist.

They listened to the community when it came to Breakpoint and gave that game an Immersive Mode. Its not perfect but it goes some way toward making that game playable. Hopefully if we make enough noise on here they will respond in kind and we see a IM come out in the future.

Right now FC6 feels like a Just Cause 4 expansion. It is not remotely "Far Cry" to me.

• DV20Katana
    163 posts

@igrvks Exactly. They did this in Breakpoint so why not here. Ridiculous.

• GameGuru2018
    220 posts

Realistic or immersive mod would be good.

It will spur those who didn't want to play the game before.
    It can be a plus for sales.

• guydodge
    49 posts

@sleezure what !! bullet sponge the game is easy as hell use the right ammo and they drop with ease
    love the game but i feel im playing at kiddie level crank it up UBISOFT i wanna die !!!
    so if by classic you mean make it challenging i 100% agree

• dobrerano
    14 posts

@netspook I play FC6 on Stadia and while capturing most bases and checkpoints on stealth the AI does not interfere. It happens only if you go loud that the AI is trying to "help", which I don't think is a bad idea in its core, but it should certainly not end the way you said.

• Netspook
    332 posts
    @netspook I play FC6 on Stadia and while capturing most bases and checkpoints on stealth the AI does not interfere. It happens only if you go loud that the AI is trying to "help", which I don't think is a bad idea in its core, but it should certainly not end the way you said.

Wrong.

I always go stealthy when that's an option, and NEVER do I just charge in / go loud.

• dobrerano
    14 posts

@netspook Well yea, once the enemies notice something is wrong the AI interferes, otherwise they stay hidden. That's my experience, I almost felt sorry for them sometimes because they looked so useless in the game 😄

• Pappydada
    34 posts

i would like to see a return to fc2 convention with gun wear and weapon drops. makes a great game using only recovered weapons. very cool dynamic when you had a guy lined up and the gun would blow up in your mush. cool stuff. ubi... i know you're out there... watching... a revisit to africa, the jackal, and frank bilders filthy mouth... puh-leeeze....

• DV20Katana
    163 posts

@razielkanos Haha good one! So true. I remember this being the case in FC3 and 4. Blatting away at a badger with 7.62mm scoring hits and it just keeps coming.

• Justin94931
    3 posts

Ubisoft has ruined all my favorite title's with this RPG nonsense. And now that far cry is no different, I'm just completely done with ubisoft game's. 🤬

• AccendoTV
    2 posts

@mrsleep0000 Maybe we “all” should stick it to them then, as the customers; and see what they do then - but no one will.

They not only expect, but KNOW, that the capital will be there because the revenue will be too.

Customer satisfaction has become a marketing tool more than a solution.

But hey, when in Rome…

• AccendoTV
    2 posts

@mrsleep0000 That’s the REAL “classic” attitude - sounds like a conspiracy. You say “stick it to them” but you know the large majority won’t; and not because they agree, but rather they don’t know better and will continue to 🧟‍♂️ buy.

Frankly - I don’t think it’s about money, or the illusion of customer support; but something different entirely...

[however, I’d rather let you stew about what the reason is than tell you] 👈 - great example

• GameGuru2018
    220 posts

@accendotv

But..... ☝

"Conspiracy theory" is not a joke or something unrealistic.

Rich people know each other. They have to.
    And, of course, they have to negotiate and come to agreements.
    In other words, they have to plot.

Hobos don't need to know each other.

But when you have billions.......

To deny "Conspiracy Theory" is unscientific. 👆

• Yanikins
    1 posts

@sleezure literally just came onto the forum to see if this had been done yet.

0/10. So [censored] disappointed in this game.

Suggested Topics