ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildAfricaCZ
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi,

I would like to ask you. I use latest Uplay version. I cannot login to Uplay after upgrade W10 to W11. Sometimes it works but login takes for example 3 minutes.
    Error: Connection lost. A Ubisoft service is curently unavailable. Please try again later.

I tried to reinstall Uplay but it did not help me.

There is any solution?

Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2552 posts

Hello @wildafricacz thank you for getting in touch with us.

As Windows 11 has just been released, there may be issues experienced on this OS with our launcher, as our launcher is still tuned to work with Windows 10 and earlier Windows OS by default, so there could be some teething problems with the new 11 OS.

The error message is known to us however and we have a pinned post about it in the forum, could you please try the following steps to fix this >

STEP 1. First of all please check our Ubisoft Help website homepage, for any news banners that state there may be degradation with our servers in your location > https://www.ubisoft.com/help

STEP 2. Next, please make sure you are using the latest version of the Ubisoft Connect launcher and it is fully updated, you can download this here > https://ubisoftconnect.com/en-GB/

STEP 3. Check your network restrictions, disable IPv6 and disable your Proxy in your network settings on Windows by following each step in this guide > https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000064731

STEP 4. Finally, if using Windows 10, try a Network reset >
    - Click on the Windows symbol on the bottom left of the screen.
    - Click on the Gear to access the Settings page.
    - Click on "Network & Internet"
    - Click on "Network Reset"

After performing each of these steps please try launching Ubisoft Connect again.

Official Response
  • WildAfricaCZ
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-milky Hello,

thank you for your answer. I've done all the points and it still doesn't work. There is any different solution for it? I've noticed that there are more people here with the same problem.
    When I switch off IPv6 from my network connections it worked. But today is there the same problem.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1605 posts

@wildafricacz Hi there.

Sorry to hear your connectivity issue persists after trying the troubleshooting provided by Ubi-Milky.
    Could you please get in touchattaching Msinfo and DxDiag system files as well as your Ubisoft Connect log files? Our support team will need to take a closer look at these files to try and identify the issue here.

Thank you for following the steps so far!

Official Response
  • RomanAbramovich
    8 posts

@ubi-milky

You guys didn't think ahead. I know companies like you get advanced copies of new operating system versions. Mine was working fine until a cumulative update for Windows 11 a couple months ago and since then, nope, and I've tried EVERYTHING. I've been working with computers for 38 years so I know my !!!!!!<<<<CENCOREDbyBIGtech>>>>!!!!!! This is on YOUR end. Too many people are unable to resolve the issue. There are only ripoff driver update software company websites when you search for resolved or solved trying to sell you their driver update software when that is completely unnecessary with Windows 11 or even Windows 10. Those programs are obsolete and just there to scam old people who are ignorant. I've spent thousands of dollars on your games because they are amazing but I haven't been able to play them for months now and that's bs. You guys need to give those of us that can't login at all some kind of repayment. When you MAKE US login once before we go to offline mode because you're security want's to check our [censored] out to make sure we're legit you're depriving MANY people of our licenses we bought and posses to play your games. That is grounds for a class action lawsuit if it continues for a lengthy period of time. AND you guys are losing money. No microtransactions from thousands. You think we're going to buy any of your games when we can't even login? Nope. Fix it. Now on yer bike to get your !!!!!!<<<<CENCOREDbyBIGtech>>>>!!!!!! together. Sorry for cursing. -Walter

P.S. You censor me but everyone that reads this post will still knows what word goes there.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@romanabramovich Hi Walter. Thank you for getting in touch and sorry to hear of the frustration that this issue has caused you.

It is brilliant to hear that you have been working with computers for 38 years!

I understand that you feel this is on our end, however, we do have to rule out all possibilities including on your system. Have you reached out directly to us with your system files as advised above?

In regards to repayment, we are unable to provide compensation for this issue and if the decision for compensation was made we would inform you.

If you wish to seek legal advice, you are of course, free to do so. However, please be advised that Ubisoft Support will be unable to advise you further on this matter

If you do wish to look further into this issue with us, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response
  • RomanAbramovich
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics