Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aced_100
    Original poster 44 posts

Have been waiting for this as I only need a pair of Hunters Faith classified gloves to complete that set, I love sniping, RNG is being a pain though, I have gotten so far this Global Event:

Backpacks x 5
    Holsters x 3
    Masks & Kneepads x 2
    Vests x 1
    Gloves x 0

Have a few days to go so fingers crossed I will get them, I look at it this way the longer I go without getting them the more chance I have to get them, forever the optimist.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    499 posts

Da, but just for the masks 😷

• Aced_100
    Original poster 44 posts

Latest update, wanting a pair of Hunters Faith classified gloves:

Backpacks x 6
    Holsters x 5
    Masks & Kneepads x 2
    Vests x 1
    Gloves x 0

It's a shame you can't trade items I would gladly give a stack of back packs for a pair of gloves, well back to the grind tomorrow.

• Aced_100
    Original poster 44 posts

Opened 19 Hunters Faith classified caches so far and I only needed gloves to complete the set:

Backpacks x 7

Holsters x 5

Masks x 3

Kneepads x 2

Vests x 2

Gloves x 0

Do they have Hunters Faith classified gloves?

I found this post below from 3 years ago:

Do hunter's faith classified gloves actually exist in this game?

Just asking before I go insane. I went through the grind on the week-long original GE, and last night opened 20 more caches to try and get the last piece I need from this GE. I have yet to see a pair. LOL can someone please verify they actually have had a pair drop so I can make sure I am not searching in vain. RNGesus!!!!!

• echolecter
    85 posts

Not sure there are that many people playing the game anymore. During previous event I noticed many players begging in chat for others to join GE missions for the achievements. If you're not finding classified items during the global event you can always kill named NPC in the city. They are more likely to drop the stuff you need, and not depending on any event. With 4 characters you can pretty much go on all day long ... hoping that the classified items you want actually drop and they also hand out exotics.

• Target72
    10 posts

hi yes i got my full set of tac so happy and a few firecrest bits
    it was fun
    on ps4 if anyone wants to hit me up

• Aced_100
    Original poster 44 posts

I played the GE this week to complete my whole set of Hunters Faith gear, only needed a pair of gloves, finally on the last day I got a pair, this is the Hunters Faith gear I ended up with. Did get an extra House and many other exotics which was good.

Backpacks x 7

Holsters x 8

Masks x 4

Kneepads x 3

Vests x 2

Gloves x 1

• IvcaTenshu
    8 posts

@aced_100 We greeted it with enthusiasm 6 minutes before the start of the event. I needed only one mask, Striker mask, out of 70 cach boxes I didn't get any, but I collected other sets completely

• Aced_100
    Original poster 44 posts
    @aced_100 We greeted it with enthusiasm 6 minutes before the start of the event. I needed only one mask, Striker mask, out of 70 cach boxes I didn't get any, but I collected other sets completely

Well next month Striker gear will be in the Classified Caches, you should be able to get one then, good luck. All the caches I opened were for Hunters Faith Classified gear had 3 left before I got the gloves.

• Aced_100
    Original poster 44 posts

Played Assault this week to complete my Classified Sentry's Call set, needed 3 pieces, mask, kneepads and gloves, opened 9 classifed caches to get them all, pretty good result. Now to do the next one and get the last two pieces of D3-FNC set.

Suggested Topics