ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IUndeniable_
    Original poster 3 posts

This is based on my experience playing the game.

Controls:
    Vehicles/Motorbikes/Horses

• Inaccurate steering (unless playing controller)
    • Too Slow for the size of the map (Vehicles and Motorbikes)

Helicopter/Planes

• Max sensitivity too low
    • Feels VERY sluggish - Think of extremely noticeable input delay

Graphics and Visual:
    General

• Needs better optimisation - still very good regardless
    • 3rd person settlement camera should scale with FOV Slider
    • Vehicles, Horses, Aircrafts and Animations should also scale with FOV Slider

Cutscenes

• 30 FPS locked cutscenes - Needs to be 60 FPS or Unlocked (60 Would be best)
    • Black bars need to be an option, not mandatory

Gameplay:
    Player Character

• Dani's Lips don't move when talking with NPCs in 3rd person mode

Friendly and Enemy NPC's

• Really, really dumb - Feels like they don't shoot back, stand in the open or run in a straight line towards the player
    • Inaccurate when they do shoot back
    • Very low damage dealt towards the player
    • NPC's on horses will ride into walls and fence's destroying them with infinity gauntlet levels of power
    • Tanks can be killed by rotating around or by strafing directly behind them
    • Spawning too fast
    • Spawning behind the player
    • Despawning when walking/driving/riding/flying 3+ feet away (more like 10+ feet but you get the point)

Stealth (Almost certain it doesn't exist, feels like a run'n'gun where you can't be detected even w/ no planning required)

• Detection time too slow - you can't be detected even when sprinting around thrown knifing, machete spamming or even spraying with an unsuppressed weapon
    • No need for scouting as the AI are too dumb
    • Player footsteps are too quiet, same goes for swimming
    • Suppressors break too fast - Modern versions should take 2.5x as long to break compared to makeshift, in my opinion

Progression

• Remove the levelling system or revise it - It's false progression right now (HINT: Far cry 3/4 skill tree + Tattoos. Dani even has tattoos what could've made this work)
    • Gear system is alright BUT hunting and crafting was better + Far cry 5/New Dawn character customization
    • Transmog (Good gear sets/stats but bad looks has never been a good combo)
    • Add a way to unlock store items/currency in-game; this is a single player franchise w/ optional multiplayer
    • Larger map discovery radius

Weapons:

• Poison is useless, should be focused on stealth and tactical aggression (Cool concept but very poorly implemented)
    • Exterminador has very high amounts of tracking on helicopters and planes
    • Exterminador damage too high (Should require the damage upgrade to one shot a tank)
    • Supremo aiming could/should be like the mortar aiming system (shouldn't just be a toggle) Really cool feature regardless
    • Ammo system - allow for on the go switching via a tactical menu

General + Machanics

• Healing - player should need to craft/buy med kits instead of regenerating them (I force myself to only heal using the syringes (supremo perk); maybe make this change base on difficulty)
    • Climbing and mounting should be more accessible and free
    • Player can teleport hijack a vehicle from 2 car lengths away
    • Execution animations feel unrealistic due to no body dismemberment/deformation

Difficulty

• Mostly included in the above, needs more difficulty settings or customisable difficulty settings like in Ghost Recon

Story Feedback: (SPOILER)
    Although the story is good it needs to be told more via cinematics. This would help develop the characters and the world, pushing the overall storytelling to a much higher, more professional, quality. Currently feels as if the story has been drafted and revised once. Not produced.

One example would be the prison break of Miguel. Once the player has activated the cell door for Miguel a cutscene could trigger between the two where the Dani asks if he is "alright to move" (considering prisoners would have presumably been worked to exhaustion and beaten daily) and due to his tough nature he says he is. Dani should sense some suspicion in this statement however. After a brief pause the prison warden should discovery and attack the two (since he is now a double-agent) forcing the them to fight there way out of the prison, before returning to Carlos.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    343 posts

"You can't be detected even when sprinting around thrown knifing, machete spamming or even spraying with an unsuppressed weapon".

Sorry, but this is absolute rubbish. Detection works just fine, sometime works TOO well, since I've had instances of being almost instant-detected through buildings.

Optimisation isn't a problem, on my PC it runs absolutely flawlessly. Don't know anything about consoles, though.

"Inaccurate steering (unless playing controller)". I don't use a controller and imo, this is one of the best games I've played when it comes to accurate steering. It also have great differences in handling different vehicles, just as it should. Haven't tried helis and planes yet, though.

"Too Slow for the size of the map (Vehicles and Motorbikes)". They're fine. Though we have racing sidequets, FC6 isn't a racing game. And of course it takes time over long distances, most of us knew the map would be huge.

There's more I disagree with, but that's some of the main points. And no, I'm not a mindless fanboy defending everything with the game, but it's a fairly good one, though a step down from FC3, 4 and 5. Imo, of course. Btw, you have some points I do agree with, but they are few.

• redjoekido
    22 posts

How about adding a new game plus?

• igrvks
    62 posts

There actually is a transmog system, it's just hidden. Hover over a gear piece you have currently equipped, click "inspect" and on the lower left corner you can change the visual.

Too bad almost every gear piece available is a ridiculous mad max-tier junker.

Suggested Topics