ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• healoff9
    Original poster 5 posts

Aguda Cliffs checkpoint in Madrugada doesn't spawn properly. It doesn't have any soldiers or posters to destroy. It's also impossible to get an access to FND cache (except for blowing up the door since the game doesn't give you a key) or a fast travel location.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OswalDTH
    10 posts

Same here!!

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1138 posts

Hey there, @healoff9 and @OswalDTH! I am sorry to hear that the Aguda Cliffs checkpoint is not working properly for you. Could you please take a video of this and provide me with the clip to be able to investigate this for you? Thank you!

Official Response
  • Chief_Brody2021
    1 posts

Same problem here!!

• kariminator_x
    6 posts

Hi.
    Same for me, checkpoint not unlocked.

• healoff9
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubisushivamp the issue kinda resolved itself. The checkpoint just appeared randomly way later into the game and was marked red.

• Vicrus000
    1 posts

@healoff9 for me it never did. The checkpoint still doesnt spawn. i had to blow the door to get the fnd crate.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Thanks for coming back to us about this, @vicrus000 - sorry to hear the checkpoint never seemed to properly be set up in your gameplay sessions. That's most unusual!

Can you check something for me, if you are able? I understand you've already blown up the door, but you should still be able to find the keycard that would have opened it on a nearby concrete barrier. This third party site: (https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/how-unlock-aguda-cliffs-checkpoint-far-cry-6) (no affiliation to Ubisoft) has some screenshots showing exactly where it would be.

I've gone ahead and reported that the checkpoint sometimes doesn't populate, and once I know about that keycard, I'll add that to my report too. Let me know if you've got any questions about this at all.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there!

The development team have been investigating this issue further, and they would like to collect some additional information from affected players. If you've been unable to collect the keycard from the Aguda Cliffs Checkpoint, would you be able to let us know the following:

• Can you please ensure that your save file has been uploaded to the cloud? This support article can show you how to do this.
    • Did you experience any crashes or internet loss?
    • Can you provide us with a video that shows the issue you have encountered at the checkpoint? It would be helpful to see that there are no enemies at the location or, if you have liberated the checkpoint, that you are unable to unlock the door to the FND cache.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@OswalDTH, @Chief_Brody2021, @kariminator_x & @Vicrus000 - If you have still been unable to collect the keycard, would you be able to provide us with the information requested above?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics