ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Francescoden
    Original poster 1 posts

it's a shame..... you take an italian song ( bella ciao ) in the game.... but the audio and translation of the game in italian is not available.

As an italian i feel offended... i won't buy any more ubisoft games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    275 posts

Here you go.....!

• AlbyBull
    5 posts

@Francescoden
    Me too,

I really hope they will add.
    In the game web site there is a topic saying:

"The available language options may vary between versions."

in italian: 
    "Le opzioni per la lingua potrebbero cambiare di versione in versione."

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2677 posts

Hey there @AlbyBull , thanks for getting in touch about this. I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed that there isn't any Italian dubbing in Far Cry 6, and I'm glad you've sent across your feedback about this.

I've had a look at a few of our storefronts, and as far as I can see, each of them states which languages are available. If the available languages were not listed when you purchased the game, can you clarify for me which website that was? I'd like to see if we can get it updated in this case.

I understand you'd prefer not to play the game, having noticed that there is no Italian dubbing. If you'd purchased the game through the Ubisoft Store, you may be entitled to a refund - please see this article for steps on how to do that. For other stores or shops, please contact them directly about refunds.

My apologies once again for the disappointment. Let me know if you've got any other thoughts or questions about this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics