ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rudolfchen
    Original poster 18 posts

My feedback and suggestions after ~5 hours ingame.

Control ingame
    Horses

• We need a way to switch between trot, walk and gallop
    • The horses steer like a soapbox

Cars

• The controls feel spongy
    • The cars are all the same speed when you drive yourself, no matter what you drive

Planes

• It would be good if you could switch the controls to the following option:
    • Use Q and E for the rear rudder, so you can steer with WASD and you look around with the mouse

Graphics and display

• The game needs a graphics overhaul and needs to be optimized for all graphics cards on the market
    • Unlimited FPS should not be a reason for the game to overload good graphics cards
    • The companion animal crocodile, as well as horses, do not have a good display despite the HD pack
    • When switching from first to third person in camps, reloading errors occur, making clothes and the back look grotty
    • I have all settings on Ultra, but I still notice reloading errors, which cause the image to reload when I look around quickly.
    • In third-person mode should also be possible outside the camp
    • Signs, NPC's, fruits lying on the ground, boxes, houses, trees are partly floating around in the world
    • Some missing textures on stones, especially those you discover when exploring the deepest thickets
    • The blood on takedowns is not correct in terms of color and plasticity.

Gameplay

• The too fast respawning of the enemies is annoying immensely! This should definitely be changed
    • It lacks any logic if you are supposed to clean an area, but enemies respawn every few seconds.
    • Enemies should have a daily routine that they follow, so they don't just appear out of nowhere.
    • Intact cars that are on the road or in the area when taking over a base or control station should not despawn when you take it.
    • I can knock down giant trees with my car, but fail at a tiny lamppost or sign.... > In need of revision
    • A headshot with armor piercing ammo should kill, no matter how high level the enemy is, that doesn't make the fact of a fatal hit any less bad
    • The takedowns are unrealistically animated 
    • It feels more like I'm playing Just Cause than a Far Cry

Sounds
    Cars

• When turning it is one and the same sound that is played over and over again instead of it being a sound that matches the ground

AI ingame

• The AI ingame acts according to a far too clear pattern
    • Searches of players are aborted too quickly, not a good search when all enemies are just running down a corridor.
    • After 2 min the AI doesn't care that someone died, they calmly return to their posts instead of still being alerted
    • The enemy in the tunnel after you are stranded on the island should be able to see you out of the corner of his eye if he looks to the side

Weapons

• the Supremo flamethrower needs a mod for a longer range 

Other

• Climbing feels out of round
    • If you get detached halfway through climbing, you can't open a parachute
    • Introduce more difficulties and new game +
    • The flashing ability sign is annoying in the long run
    • There is a missing setting to switch from sprinting
    • It's annoying that you have to look at liftable objects from a certain angle to be able to pick them up

Story SPOILERS

I can't get into the story at all. 
    Whether it's the deaths at the beginning or the speech about taking over an island. It feels rushed and undermines the integrity of the character introduced up to that point.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Agent_Stormy
    17 posts

Its just a really really really bad Division RIP off in First person.

With the AC valhalla Gear system and rank system.. Shame on you ubisoft.

• Rudolfchen
    Original poster 18 posts

Oh. I forgot in the Gameplay section

• make it possible to snipe soldiers and the pilot out of the helicopter. Currently, those are hugely annoying and nearly unbeatable when being new in the game.

• Charles.dg2
    36 posts

@rudolfchen Wow that is a lot of bugs maybe a recall is in order this is really bad I can't run mine for longer than 5 mins

• PaulNevada
    23 posts

Where did you get the English language for the RU game version?!!
    :(((

Suggested Topics