ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rhizocarp
    Original poster 2 posts

I was really looking forward to playing Far Cry 6 on PS5 with keyboard and mouse after seeing it supported in Assasins Creed but now I’m left disappointed to the point where I probably won’t buy it.

Fortnite, Warzone and other FPS crossplay games support it. How is it fair that PC players can choose between K&M or controller but the choice is removed on console even though both input methods have native support?

The game even costs more to buy on console than PC yet we get less. How can this be justified?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kiyak44
    10 posts

Absolutely hilarious situation right now. I created a thread with the same topic.

You know what makes this even more hilarious than it actually is? The fact that Immortals and Valhalla BOTH have M&K support and both are Ubisoft games ALTHOUGH they are third person games where it is actually unlikely that many ppl will use M&K but still, it was the right decision to implement the feature, its a question about choice. Good job there Ubisoft but whats about FC6?

iam not going to buy it as long as this is not added.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

The usual way to play on console is a controller.
    i'm struggling to understand why niche peripherals are required.

• rhizocarp
    Original poster 2 posts

@sofajockey
    the usual way to play on PC is keyboard and mouse.

Times are changing.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts
    @sofajockey
    the usual way to play on PC is keyboard and mouse.

Times are changing.

I doubt it.

This thread is about consoles, not PC's.

In any case, most 'PC games' are developed and tested by developers using controllers on PC. Mouse/Keyboard are often an afterthought even for games on PC.

(I haven't owned a PC for a decade and a half, nor would I want one.)

• snktony
    2 posts

Yes, I am also playing this game on console (PS5). It would be best if it could support keyboard and mouse.
    I have seen other Ubisoft games seamlessly support keyboard and mouse like AC Valhalla, which works very well.
    Please sincerely consider adding such support function, it would make the game much more enjoyable. Thanks.

Suggested Topics