ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sock_Monkey
    Original poster 549 posts

I was playing around at the crafting table and happened to have a lucky roll with a Grupo Sombra chest piece, and remembered all of these other gold optimized pieces I already had, wondering what would all of these combined do?

So in my waning minutes before bed I pieced this one together. CHC is 59% and CHD is 151%. It's a little situational, but if I am moving and get full stacks on Lady Death and run right up into the face of my target, which triggers Adrenaline Rush (which in turn trigger Intimidate) I was rather shocked how quickly I vaporize elite NPCs. I mean like 1 second and they're gone. Named Elites are obviously not so easy, but usually within a few clips they are gone too.

I did not try PvP with it and have no idea if (with "measly" 1.5M armor) it'll hold up any better in the face of the more...uh...suspicious players, but in preliminary PvE tests I have never seen anything tear through NPCs as fast as this does...just so long as I keep moving.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@sock_monkey

if you could switch those two health rolls to 24% more crit damage and the mask for the coyote mask ... then you would be shocked!

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@n3mb0t

I get the CHC and CHD part, but what I'm not sure of is the WD part... How is that playing in the scheme of things?

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@adrian-11

you mean weapon damage ? im not quite getting what you mean too.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@n3mb0t

Yes, weapon damage. I mean, I see 4 blue cores in there and only 2 red. I play the other way around...

BTW, holy s#it! Done Lincoln Memorial in 7 minutes and a bit by just swapping to LD. Between the high damage, HF debuff, and the speed buff, most NPCs didn't even have the chance to fire their weapons. Too bad I didn't recorded it, in my mind just wanted to test it for a few minutes... 😰
    All I need now is to swap that chest for a proper Ceska (or the backpack, because I have the Grupo chest with Intimidate).

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@adrian-11

that´s an option , the OP is getting plenty of damage from the chest and LD talent , how much armour cores he puts into the build has to do with how much he feels confortable with , anything between 1.1 or 1.5 million could work , just depends on the playstyle.

using intimidate i also think its wise to go a bit up on the armour because intimidate gives you a percentage of that as Bonus Armour , and the less you have the less is the BA you get , the less is the chance to be procing the talent , its a matter of balance between what is efective and play style , no need to have more damage if you are already on the fence of overkill , might as well have armour to survive any flank or unexpected situation.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@n3mb0t

Got it. So it's a trade-off between armor and weapon damage (WD).
    Asking because most of the discussions are around CHC and CHD, not much around WD... like is not that important... 🤷

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@adrian-11

and in this type of builds it isnt that important to have 15 or 30 % more normal weapon damage if you are giving up on the armour you need to proc intimidate amp damage all the time .

• TxDieselKid
    400 posts
    if you could switch those two health rolls to 24% more crit damage and the mask for the coyote mask ... then you would be shocked!

This.

• Sock_Monkey

@n3mb0t Yeah, I agree on the two Health attributes. You can only wish for so much at a time, and in those cases I "spent" the one re-roll on something else. Kinda makes me wish we could re-roll more than one attribute, but that might make things too easy. 🙂

I could try Coyote's mask though. I have a fully optimized one, but was trying to keep my armor value higher. That would put me down to around 1.3M.

• Sock_Monkey
    that´s an option , the OP is getting plenty of damage from the chest and LD talent , how much armour cores he puts into the build has to do with how much he feels confortable with , anything between 1.1 or 1.5 million could work , just depends on the playstyle.

Exactly this. I am old and slow, so I tend to feel uncomfortable at lower armor levels (and usually get my butt kicked at Heroic landmarks).

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@sock_monkey

1.3 is still a confy place to be , but you can always change that bag to one with CHD and roll the DMG to armour in the future .

on a side note.... what a waste of resources was to optimize that bag you have now , pray that they turn health into a meaningful stat in the next update.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@n3mb0t I do occasionally ponder what they'd need to do to the Health attribute to make it viable..

Would 85,000 Health [half an armor core] be enough? Too much? Too little? Should it be a percentage instead, say 10% or 15%?

Or would it simply need Berserk to return?

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@latenitedelight

or simply scratch it and replace for some other blue attribute , i though armour bonus % , a way to up the armour bonus you get from talents like adrenaline or the memento , that could work very well for many builds without having to mess much with the established game mechanics.

• Sock_Monkey

@n3mb0t If you scratched health altogether (and had one bar) wouldn't you be back to the same attributes as Div 1 had? I recall the one bar, with armor marking the "length" and stamina how fast it recovers was something they didn't like, and wanted to move away from in Div 2?

• N3mB0t
    1114 posts

@sock_monkey
    no i meant scratching/replacing the 18k health attribute you can add to gear as its useless , but health would still work the exact same way as it does.

• Sock_Monkey

@n3mb0t Ahh, I see. Yeah, I've often wondered [censored] does adding a health attribute to a seeker mine have to do with anything?

In some cases it makes sense (shield, defender drone, etc.) but it should be exclusive to those skills.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@sock_monkey @N3mB0t

Thanks to both for your ideas and advice.
    My Lady Death has been idle for a long time... not anymore.
    I also used to dread the "rogue agents detected" announcement and the music that came with it... again, not anymore.

• Sock_Monkey

@adrian-11 Yeah, the key with LD is to keep moving. I watch the little bar meter in your HUD and always try to keep it full. I sometimes wish LD had a bigger clip, but it would probably be OP if that were the case.

P.S. Was this video on PC or console?

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@sock_monkey

Always PC.

Suggested Topics