Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CamBam9Deuce
    Original poster 1 posts

I've made 10 or so attempts to buy the game from both Ubisoft's website and the Ubisoft Connect program using different payment methods, and each time I get a Payment Failed screen. I can't even use Ubisoft technical support because it doesn't recognize FC6 as a game yet, so it won't let me submit my issue. Anyone else having this problem?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    301 posts

You can still use the support forum...

Btw, sure it's Ubi's fault? I live in Norway - whenever I pay for a game in the Ubi Connect app (and in most other situations too), a connection to my bank opens where I have to use codes to confirm the transaction. Might be something with your bank / bankaccount.

And no, I did not have this problem.

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    59 posts

@cambam9deuce good. wait till it's fixed or cheaper in Christmas. there is no multiplayer so no one cares if you're late to a single player game. It's just you or maybe your friend playing it. No hurries. Wait for it to be fixed and stop rewarding bad behavior on their part for allowing preorders on a game that's literally on beta state.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics