ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JacksonBarret
    Original poster 1 posts

I've played almost every single far cry game,disregarding Primal and New Dawn.
    Far Cry 6 was on a good path but,it once again failed to deliver some of the most basic things.
    Following gameplay is in Action "harder" mode

I'll start with AI

AI is absolutely horrible and what I mean by that is that the AI doesn't behave correctly imo.
    Exm.Libertad and FND will casually walk by each other without any form of interaction, same goes for liberated outposts FND casually waltzes through while Libertad just sit on guns or walk around.
    When in combat i would stay hidden in a bush or around tree branches, but in general, in cover, but i would still get detected while the enemy AI is fighting another one,just spotting in general is very weirdly done,nothing compared to last few games.

Over all on AI [because i don't want to make it unnecessarily long, AI doesn't behave in a story driven,or gameplay correct way.They really need a good polish,sometimes they stop working completely ignoring my companions as they attack them.They would ignore their ally getting attacked as well, one would be working on a missing wall, while his friend is fighting a giant croc with an emeral tooth.

Gunplay

This one is a hit and miss for me,pun intended.They wanted to simulate some sort of ballistic but they just messed it up in the end.Weapons just feel very weirdly,they feel very short and barely medium range useful,what I mean by that.
    I'll begin with snipers,which i use 80% of the time,since FC3 the zoom on them has decreased ever so slightly to the point where i can BARELY see a person at 100 meters.And it's very disappointing including high powered scopes.Weapon damage is completely fine,i don't mind new ammo types they make it fun,but optical attachments for one have incorrect information and two unless you're using a red dot as CQB,other than that medium and "long" range scopes are useless.A 8x scope that barely zooms at 100 meters or sometimes less,it's just horrible to watch.I know that's because of my FOV [120] but it shouldn't be like that,at all,if they got so lazy making it so that your screen zooms instead of the optic then they should've done it correctly at least.This way sniping is just boring,taking the fact it's not like old Far Cry's where a 50cal can one tap everyone but the heavy guy because far cry 5.I really wish they took some time and fixed that or adjusted it at least.It's not fun having to snipe from 100 meters away and the zoom barely bein enough to see the guy,anything above 100 is just tiny.

talking about ballistics it's weird sometimes i would be direct on the guy,no sway,no nothing and the shot,just said bye and went somewhere else,at distance roughly 80 meters or maybe less.I know they experiment with ballistics,but should've went more in depth,certain weapons just disappear after a certain range.It's just half [censored].

Sound is also weird,it cuts out,voices cut out,audio cuts out,they really rushed this out.

Of course I could've written this more precisely and with better description but i'm sure my opinion won't matter as much for things to be changed.Would be nice,really good story,beautiful map,loads of gameplay..but core things are missing and without those,can't have that much of fun.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DIDJAMOM
    11 posts

@jacksonbarret Did you expect anything less from a company that has no idea how guns work?

Suggested Topics