ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• archsh3riff
    Original poster 155 posts

i noticed that the game is minitaturize lots of items, arrows, weapons .. why? its kinda pathetic

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• As1r0nimo
    392 posts

@archsh3riff ?
    What do mean?
    Model scaling? It's convience purpose.

• lemmie88
    299 posts

They probably got tired of all the complaints "My xxxxx clips into my xxxxx, and it breaks my precious immersion." So obviously they retaliated by deciding to have everything shrink like a pokeball when you stow it away.

• Kormac67
    1095 posts

And you wouldn't fit through doors with the huge spears on your back.

• archsh3riff
    Original poster 155 posts

@as1r0nimo

convenient? no its not convenient .. you have like 20cm long arrow on your hip and you are shooting 80cm long arrow ..
    shield on your back barely hides your back, but once you take it out, i can hide my whole family there?
    I heard about weapons, dont use spears etc .. so i wont see this i guess ..

but this has nothing to do with being convenient ..

its pathetic, it hurts the eyes, breaks immersion .. it extremely unnecessary detail.
    Everything is glitching .. clothes, weapons, hair .. so why suddenly care about glitching 3 meters long spear thru doors? you wanna tell me that having bad programming, shriking weapons, is convenient? you got issues my friend

Suggested Topics