ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RobertEmerald
    Original poster 126 posts

I'm loving this game and as I predicted, this is by far, my favorite Far Cry game in the series. Far Cry 3 had a long reign at the top for me, but now Far Cry 6 has taken the top spot. Well done Ubisoft!

P.S. Since I just took a 15 minute break from the game, I don't have time to read all the posts ATM, but in case some people are asking or wondering what the mysterious key found in Chorizo's quest, I'm pretty sure that it's for a chest on Guau-Guau Island, which is located on Isla Santuario (the starting location of Dani's adventure). Guau-Gua Island is the Island just South of the Casas Cove region. Since I explore everywhere first, I found the Island, but have yet to start Chorizo's quest. Anyway, happy hunting, exploring and collecting! P.S.S. Some nice shark skins to collect in that area too. Guapo does a great job in helping in the hunt too. Back to the game now! 😊

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KrayZee_
    94 posts

@robertemerald So am I. I'm having a great time playing on ultra settings with HD texture pack using the RTX 3090. I'm also recording gameplay footage and uploading to YouTube.

• RobertEmerald
    Original poster 126 posts

@robertemerald, Update: That key was for the chest on Guau-Guau island. It unlocks the F*** Anton Castillo (Tier 2) weapon. Not a great weapon, but I have to unlock and collect everything in the game, no matter if I will ever even use the item/weapon ever in the game. Anyway, back to Yara, for more chaos and mayhem. 😁 Over and out!

• jggillette
    1 posts

@robertemerald I agree. I don't seem to be having all the problems all these other people are having and am enjoying the game. The only thing I've found so far is there was a "hole" in the terrain my friend fell into. He was able to jump out. I went to see if it was a fluke and fell into it too. Is there a way to report this kind of thing when we find them?

• katzenkrimis71
    229 posts

I'm loving this game and as I predicted.

Back to the game now!

==

It's always nice to be able to predict things. With a little help from YouTube.

It's an entertaining game, for certain.

Speaking of logging on, I'd better put in some hard time right now. I've only got 4.33 hours on this baby since release, and I'm actually enjoying it. Which is highly unusual, considering that I hate first-person shooters.

In the old days, I'd power through a game like this, log 12 hours a day minimum, but professional sports took up a significant part of my life, so FIFA 22 keeps stealing my time. I'm not really a gun guy, but I reckon I'd love to put a bullet in some o' them enemy skulls.

Mr. Esposito is waitin' on me now.

Adios.

• leroy198532
    32 posts

Ive actuality changed my mind and am enjoying the game now i know that chests contain unique items and this game really rewards exploration, loving the amount of unique weapons, at first i thought all caches were just materials and ignored them, now ive found some cool clothes, parkor set is awesome im loving the game, my only dissapointment is the removal all human npcs as allys as they could drive you or fly or boat you to waypoint, loved that, also no animations for cooking, why not let me see myself cooking, let me sit down and take in this beautiful world ffs.

Suggested Topics