ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Syphedias84
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi everyone,

I seem to have encoutered a strange bug/behaviour, which I cannot explain right now.
    Every now and then when I reenter my helicopter, it takes damage and crashes (no I'm not beeing attacked, nor am I in a flight restricted zone).
    It just happens randomly. I was flying around collecting some chests. After 4th or 5th takeoff the helicopter took damage (didn't hit anything, wasn't shot at, flight path was not obstructed) and then it crashed, leaving me either surviving or not surviving the crash. I mean this completly stops me from flying around, collecting stuff.

Anyone has experienced the same issue, or anything similar?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• frutmaka
    1 posts

@syphedias84 I just observed the same behaviour in the first mission to collect a supply crate with a timer. The helicopter was showing this bevaviour even in 3-4 attempts in a row.
    I double checked it not having to be repaired after landing. Made sure there was no lightning.
    However I just have to take off (even without trying to fly anywhere, just head straight up) wait for about 10-30 seconds then one damage hit occurs, a few seconds later the second one. And the chopper crashes.
    Weird and really annoying.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@syphedias84 @Syphedias84 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are both experiencing this issue with the helicopter crashing.

So that we can look into this further with the dev team can either of you please provide a video of this issue happening?

Thank you.

Suggested Topics