ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• usafirefly7
    Original poster 47 posts

I have complete clothing set on. There isn't any 'advantage' showing up for this. I definitely have complete set! All five boxes checked.

What gives here? Anyone else a little disappointed or surprised by this? You go out of your way to get it and nothing....

Thoughts?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sleezure
    140 posts

@usafirefly7 It's a half-baked system. There should be options to create loadouts if this is the direction the devs wanted to take the game.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

@usafirefly7 The benefit is the individual benefits mount up. (and equipping a set is 'convenient')

• phxrider
    68 posts

I don't know - I can't figure out if the effects are cumulative or not, like if you have 2 things that reduce damage from a particular round(s), do you get the benefit of both of them added together or just the best one?

My go-tos are the shoes that let you move faster when crouched, pants with more pistol ammo, headgear that lets you do takedowns on alerted enemies from the front (wow, our guerilla can actually fight now!), the bracelet that shuts off alarms faster and lets you booby-trap them, and the chest gear that protects from soft target, armor piercing and blast rounds. Occasionally I swap out headgear for the hazmat one when there's a ton of the red gas.

Also supremo addons for more LMG ammo, more damage and faster recharge with headshots.

• azullFR
    2397 posts

@phxrider
    Hello there,

I can't figure out if the effects are cumulative or not, like if you have 2 things that reduce damage from a particular round(s), do you get the benefit of both of them added together or just the best one?

For the weapons : I didn't tested
    But, from what I've seen (tested before the latest TU 2 patch) : for clothes = reducing damage taken from explosions effects seems to be cumulative = give it a try while using bazooka on your own feets 😉
    For the bullets, seems to work also 🙂

• phxrider
    68 posts
    give it a try while using bazooka on your own feets 😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

The entire clothing/perk system stinks! Far Cry 6 took a huge step back in immersion by not allowing any customization of character progression. Loadouts would be helpful but still would do nothing for immersion, I want to build my Char. as I advance in the game.

• Sleezure
    140 posts

@madhawk80 Isn't it odd that none of these design choices were disclosed before the game launched?

Suggested Topics