ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dave3d07
    Original poster 76 posts

So, I played night 1, no crashes. (2 hours)
    Played yesterday, no crashes. (4 hours)
    I finished the initial island last night and went to the 2nd island, bought all (Tony?) supplies, clicked on Guerilla mission, got all my rewards, then talked to (dang I am bad with names) the lady that gives you the mission to kill/convert like 14 people. I then went and talked to the seller on the beach, and bought the bow.
    I quit the game there.
    Right now, I went to play, and went to one of the tiny little islands just outside the guerilla safe area (just exploring), heard whoever tell me that Castillo would hunt me down if I killed any of his soldiers, then I tried to open the map. The game went all red, and would not respond. About 15 seconds later I was back at my desktop with a window to send crash report (which I did).

PC win 10 latest
    Nvidia 472.12
    Z590
    32gb memory
    64gb memory pool
    2x m.2 cards
    5.1 speakers
    Mouse and Keyboard
    HD pack is installed, and has been from launch night.

Game ran fine 2 playthroughs as above, no crashes or anything. None of my other games crash. I havent played any other game today, just visited the forums before playing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2143 posts

Hey @dave3d07, thanks for reporting this and I'm sorry to hear you've experienced these crashes. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket on your behalf. This will allow our support team to look into what might be causing it.

Please check your email inbox for the ticket number and for some steps to help us with our investigation. In the meantime, if you require any further help from us, you know where to find us.

Official Response

Suggested Topics