Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darren_Evans
    Original poster 19 posts
    • Running should offer Hold to sprint in addition to Toggle.
    • When hunting animals, show any corpses on the minimap. They get lost in the vegetation, especially if you end up fighting multiple attackers and are running around
    • The choice for 1st-person or 3rd person views when in the car as well as at main camps.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nandiman
    14 posts

@darren_evans

• Hold to sprint is already in the game, albeit a bit finicky. If you hold sprint while sprinting, the moment you let go of the sprint button you will stop sprinting. If you only tap you will continue sprinting until you tap again. The issue is that both options are active at all times, hence the finicky part. I agree that a menu option to be able switch to one or the other is needed.
    • For the previous installments, the corpse marker was implemented, I don't know if it's an oversight or a bug.
    • I think the only reason there is a 3rd person mode at all is to show off the Supremos. Currently in the large guerrila camps, the game auto switches to 3rd person, without the possibility to go back to 1st, which I don't like. The game really needs to stick to one mode or the other, mix and matching is just meh.
  • ivyfoos
    6 posts

@darren_evans 100% agree with choice of 1st or 3rd person, it's really jarring to be thrust into 3rd person at camps. I hate it.

• CatherineCat93
    29 posts

Another big oversight in my opinion, let us take chorizo into vehicles! Boom Boom can already do that, so why not chorizo and the big kitty?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics