ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ampee1
    Original poster 166 posts

Hello all,

As per title says: Can those store items (the bundles or the individual weapons) be acquired in game?

In FC5 the store items could be acquired in game, so it didn't really force you to pay with real money for those items, so that's why im asking.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• leroy198532
    32 posts
    Hello all,

As per title says: Can those store items (the bundles or the individual weapons) be acquired in game?

In FC5 the store items could be acquired in game, so it didn't really force you to pay with real money for those items, so that's why im asking.

They can yeah but youll have to grind the [censored] special ops, i did it to get the green sniper, which cost 1000, i started with 500, every run earns you 250 so without starting bonus youd need to run the same exact mission 4 times. And the mission is annoying. At least they added some back story which was cool but once u done it once its just [censored], mission was [censored] in first place, running around with a bomb having to cool it down constantly, not fun. Special ops and the bandino i think theyre called, ive no idea why there in the game at all . Obviously i want to be able to earn it, just not doing awfully designed repetitive [censored]

• Ampee1
    Original poster 166 posts

@leroy198532

Yes, that's a different currency. It seems to me that the store items are locked behind the premium currency and you cannot unlock them via gameplay.
    Premium currency can only be acquired by paying real world money for it.

• Braskus
    2 posts

From what i can tell they can be purchased from the black market with 'modena' from special operations. The 1887 Shotgun and MP5 i think aren't in the store. But 'The Eastern Front' rifle is from a store pack. So i would hope that trend continues. By having at least one random store weapon available in that store. Would take a while to get all of them for free. But you might get lucky and get the one you want.

• igrvks
    62 posts

@leroy198532

The special operations are very easy on the regular difficulty if you use the parkour gear set, medic supremo, perception grenades and a rocket launcher for final vehicle "boss". Just run in and out, with the parkour set running speed you only need to cool down two or three times on the way and few times during final defense. With perception grenades you instantly tag all the enemies around a water source and the container, and enemies dont chase you from one point to another. Once you get the technique down it takes like 8 minutes per run.

Suggested Topics