Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UnkinderTree1
    Original poster 5 posts

Cannot start the Bearwolf expansion?
    Anyone please help?????

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    642 posts

@unkindertree1

I'd check the Xbox has it installed - you know, burger button then hit the manage game thing where DLC can be installed and removed; I've had a few things where DLC has been there but for whatever bizarre reason the box isn't ticked. I am fairly sure that ACV had issues, I wrote a post a while back about this when the Ireland one didn't show up, the problem was this.

If not, over to Ubisoft.

• UnkinderTree1
    Original poster 5 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Cheers for that.
    How do i get hold of ubisoft????

• SpirantCrayon22
    642 posts

@unkindertree1

No problem. They should respond soon enough, they do respond to most posts.

• UnkinderTree1
    Original poster 5 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    How do i contact Ubisoft?????

• SpirantCrayon22
    642 posts

@unkindertree1

They read this forum so should respond to you here, that's what I meant.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

Hi @unkindertree1 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing the 'Legend of the Beowulf' quest in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

As SpirantCrayon22 mentioned, have you checked that all of your available content is installed and that you have the latest title update installed?

If so can you confirm if you are in England and if you have visited Eivor's room in longhouse in Ravensthorpe to check if the letter has arrived? If not please check if you have received the letter as you need to read the letter before the quest can be started.

Official Response
  • UnkinderTree1
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi
    Cannot access the Bearwolf section of the game in Assassins Creed Valhalla.Cannot open the wooden Box to start the gameplay.
    Please advise???? 

• UnkinderTree1
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo
    Done all that,cannot open the letterbox to continue forward????????

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@unkindertree1 I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to access the 'Legend of Beowulf' quest.

Can you also check your in game store and go to the owned tab to see if the content is showing as installed.

Official Response

Suggested Topics