ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• leroy198532
    Original poster 32 posts

Let us hide the silly backpack please. What's the point letting us have cool outfits when the backpack just ruins everything. Cant be hard to implement , its fine when we use it we see it, but at all other times let us take the stupid thing off, i don't even like all this stupid [censored] anyway tbh, i like the pets but they should never of replaced human flollowers that were actually usefull in far cry 5, now we have weak, useless gimmicks.

The medic backpack looks the less idiotic but the colours ruin it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JohnnyFlack8
    3 posts

@leroy198532 I agree here. The supremo was a bad addition. I mean... the idea of a "super" is kind of cool... but making us wear a backpack looks super lame in cutscenes.

Totally a missed opportunity to have a small supremo or a couple small options that looks like smaller messenger bags or the packs people wear across their chest when traveling. Let us remove the "super" and just use the smaller bags as storage for throwables since yall ties throwables to the supremos.

• Schother12
    78 posts

I agree..please provide an option to hide it..best overall but atleast in cutscenes.

• glaston76
    2 posts

@schother12
    What difference does it make? I've never been in a situation where I thought that it was being ruined because my backpack was visible!? "It would've been a flawless victory if it weren't for my backpack being visible"...

• Schother12
    78 posts

@glaston76
    I guess it's just a matter of taste..simple as that. I just prefer it without, especially when not in use.
    If you enjoy or don't care about it, great for you. I don't ask it to be removed for everybody aswell, however it doesn't hurt anyone to have an option to hide it 🙂

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

I agree to this. There should be a hide option.

I dont like the "combat-pets" and have avoided using them. I wish there was an option to hunt and skin them like we did to animals in Far Cry 3.

Suggested Topics